ADMIN

7769222452?profile=RESIZE_710x

President Trump has hinted at the use of the Insurrection Act for a while. Now, in the wake of the murder of one of his supporters in Portland, it’s time to use it. 

The Act, originally signed into law by President Thomas Jefferson in 1807, provides President Trump with the ability to tackle the clear attempts at insurrection taking place in the United States today. In fact 12 U.S. Presidents have used it, from Jefferson himself to John F. Kennedy to George H.W. Bush during the Los Angeles riots.

If Trump dithers or delays further, the Biden campaign’s latest attempt to portray the violence as Trump’s fault may start to take hold.

“TRUMP RIOTS”

Clearly President Trump’s solid base won’t reject him on November 3rd, but there are people – especially female voters (mothers) – who are concerned this violence will spread to their suburbs and that the President needs to act before it does.

MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch laid out the Democrats’ “branding” exercise in trying to bring violence to ordinary people and then blaming Trump for not doing anything about it.

AntiFa and Black Lives Matter have already begun running through residential neighborhoods in cities like Washington, D.C., screaming “if we don’t get no justice, you don’t get no sleep.”

How long can it be before they’re knocking on doors, breaking through windows, smashing cars and other private property?

read more here: https://thenationalpulse.com/commentary/over-1-in-4-u-s-presidents-have-used-the-insurrection-act-now-president-trump-should-too/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The time is now to bring soros, his 2 puke sons, obamas and clinton to justice. You owe it to America to bring these traitorous demons into the light. Show America who they really are. Who antifa, blm really are, the tools for hate.

• These garbage people that wants to turn America into a communist country 

• Please check out my videos of San Francisco crime , shop lifting looting have cause people to feel the city

• It would be ideal to not only get the anarchist but also their handlers and funders at the same time.

• Go for it, Mr. President. The silent majority is with you!

• This isn't an either-or proposition... enforcing our laws is not multiple-choice. The US Constitution clearly assigns the Duty to 'TAKE CARE' that the laws be faithfully executed... directly to the President in Article 2, Section 3, of the United States Constitution. 

The President's reluctance to use his Constitutional authority to put down insurrection... has led to widespread and growing riot, insurrection, arson, assault, and now murder.... with each new day the Insurrectionist grow bolder and more violent.  The Nation stands in awe wondering why the President has not acted to defend the citizens of the United States against insurrection AND.... and those local and State Officials (Mayors and Governors) who refuse to maintain law and order in their respective states.

This is not only a matter of putting down organized insurrection by radical leftist groups... the President must address disciplining those local and state officials who have permitted the civil rights of their citizens to be violated by riot, insurrection, and anarchy...  He must identify, indict, and prosecute those public officials who have abused their public offices, to inflict terror in the heart of their citizens. 

The riots and insurrection are about lawless conduct in high places... it is about engaging politically orchestrated violence to undo the electoral process that placed President Trump in office as President.  Putting down the violence is not enough, it has become tantamount, to public order, that those behind the violence be identified, indicted, and tried for crimes against the People.

• Antifa has already been designated a terrorist org by the DOJ way past time to enforce the law

• He needs to do it and the sooner the better

• I knew one of them. Ungovernable explains a lot.. he was on psych meds for sure, had a beef on with the local police, his apartment was the ugliest place i've ever been in, about as inviting as a warehouse. He was a trust fund baby second gen commie son of some goody goody foreign service workers... It would be very very easy to govern him; grab him off the street and put him in a jail. The rest would be easy LOL Confiscate his funds like other terrorists, apply them to his care and feeding.

• I was hoping it could wait until after the election, but if it must happen before, I wouldn't oppose him on making that call.

This reply was deleted.