Replies

• My opinion, that is why they hate President Trump, because he was already a billionaire.  Did not have to make money in politics. Would be interesting to see just how the politicians make their riches.

• Nelda, they make their money from theft, bribes, and selling influence!!!!!

• Yes they do and they should show us their tax returns.

• Nancy all you have realize you are offering me a chance to tell so many political jokes that I will be here all day? Sam Clemens alias Mark Twain’ remark “All Congresses and Parliaments have a kindly feeling for idiots, and a compassion for them, on account of personal experience and heredity” Sam Clemens alias “Matk Twain”’s remark “I never can think of Judas Iscariot without losing my temper. To my mind Judas Iscariot was nothing but a low, mean, premature, Congressman.” Will Rodgers  once observed “America has the best politicians’ money can buy.” I am much nastier I know you can't buy politicians you can only rent them.

• very interesting

• That's because Obama and Biden have sold out America to the Chinese communist government.

• Rosemary there is no group in the world as nasty, smart mouthed as the American people a friend who works at the other government agency once told me that biggest problem they have in sending American case officers into denied territory is they tend to stand straight and proud and their organs of state security can spot them a mile away.

• Exactly!

• Drop Dead ,Chairman Bao!

• Former fuhrer obama is a punk who bows to satan.  He will pay in eternity because the promise of fame and fortune he got from satan doesn't carry over into eternity!!!!!

This reply was deleted.