ADMIN

Barack Obama Meme Gallery - Politically Incorrect Humor

Former President Barack Obama alleges he lost the "connection" he had with Americans in conservative areas as a U.S. senator and presidential candidate because of the way Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and other conservative media figures portrayed him as president.

"I ended up getting enormous support in these pretty conservative, rural, largely white communities when I was a senator, and that success was repeated when I ran for president in the first race in Iowa," Obama said during a discussion at PEN America's virtual gala on Tuesday evening.

"By my second year in office, I’m not sure if I could make that same connection, because now those same people are filtering me through Fox News and Rush Limbaugh and an entire right-wing or conservative media infrastructure that was characterizing me in a way that suggested I looked down on those folks or had nothing in common with them," he added.

During his first run for president in the 2008 Democratic primary, Obama said it was "not surprising" that small-town voters in the midwest "get bitter" and "cling to guns and religion." His opponent at the time, Hillary Clinton, criticized Obama for his comments. He later said he regretted the remarks.

read more:

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/obama-blames-fox-news-limbaugh-losing-connection-he-had-conservatives

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He can blame the conservative all he wants to all I know is he deserve to be in jail period.

• YOU USELESS LIAR!!!  YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SLAMMED "BITTER-CLINGERS", REMEMBER??  Saying we were "bitter" and we "cling to guns or religion" as if there is something - anything - whatsoever bad about those things!!!  AND NOW HE CLAIMS HE HAD A CONNECTION WITH CONSERVATIVES????  WHATTA TOTAL MORON!!!  LIAR!!!  COMMIE JERK!!!

• He lost my connection at the Democrat National Convention in Denver when he exclaimed that he wanted a national civilian security force equal in size and strength to the U.S. Military. Brownshirts, anyone? 

• YOU NEVER HAD A CONNECTION WITH CONSERVATIVES!!  We know that you were born in Kenya and NOT eligible to occupy the office of president!!  Sit down, shut up, and go back to Kenya where you belong you half breed!!

• Boo hoo, Rush limbuagh wouldn't back my stranglehold on free speech. Just like any other dictator like xi. Fall into place or else.

• Boo boo Barry Sotero.  You belong in a federal penitentiary on the charge of treason.

• thanks to his ill begotten health care plan i had to pay a 750 tax penalty

This reply was deleted.