ADMIN

Image Image Image

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Isn't that something?

• Funny on the 7th, Nervice Nancy was all upset over "un-schedualed tours" on the afternoon and eaaving of the 5th. It has been cricits on this ever since? Who gave these tours? Who autherised the tours, who were the  invited people to take these tours?

The demonrats staged this invashion of the congress and then quickly blamed the Trump supporters! Yes some supporters did enter the capital, The stayed with in the roped coridors where the tours are heald! We all saw the cops open the gates out side and the one cop kept waving to the first ones inside to follow him? Trumped offered 10,000 national guard the week before the 6th. He has to be invited in by the Mayor of DC to deplooy the troups!. Yes it is time for all the facts to come out!

• Has anyone else noticed how angry and miserable these Dems look? Their hatred seems to be showing through. 

• Shirley, I have noticed but I don't associate much with demonrats. I prefer sites like this one where I don't encounter angry and miserable demonrats full of hatred.

• This evil woman wanted any kind of issues that would or could reflect on Trump.  Wh can't  she be censured and/or loose her leadership position?  She is an old hag whose mind is rotten from all the booze!

• she wanted her brown shirt thugs to cause violence because she knew her lies would be trumpeted by the Pravda/Goebbels propagandists.  she knows what went on but the truth hurts her satanic agenda!!!!!!!!!!

• it's ok dianne feinstein will produce a letter

This reply was deleted.