ADMIN

National Guard to keep 7,000 troops in DC until March

Fact check: National Guard protected Biden by remaining armed

A few thousand National Guard troops could end up staying in the nation’s capital until mid-March, a U.S. defense official confirms to Fox News.

The National Guard is in the process of meeting with various federal agencies to “determine their requirements” for troops to stay beyond January, the official said. Planning is underway, but no final decisions have been made, the official added.

Around 25,000 Guardsmen deployed to Washington D.C., ahead of President Biden’s inauguration after the deadly Jan. 6 siege of the U.S. Capitol where authorities were badly outnumbered by pro-Trump supporters.

The ceremony went off with only a few minor arrests. About a dozen Guard troops were removed from their posts after being vetted by the FBI, including two who made extremist statements about the event.

In a statement Thursday, the National Guard said about 7,000 troops would remain in Washington through the “end of the month.” But there is concern among some city and federal authorities that protesters might return to Washington in early March on the original presidential inauguration date, March 4.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2021/01/23/national-guard-to-keep-troops-in-dc-until-march/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• that's all we can do for now PRAY.

• Phil, the bogus Biden Administration knows WE know it is on borrowed time.

Could this be why the National Guard green is garnishing the Capitol Oval,

Sure does not look like a healthy new administration to me.

The Governors are likely to be jumpy keeping their men there.

It shows contribution to deceit against the will of the People.

But as for urgent action,

We all must choose our hill to die on, or our adversary will.

• Phil, when you follow your eyes and ears you know that we are living in tyranny and that the rightfully elected president is not in the White House.

• That is why the clock is ticking.

• Well, hey, that would make my year!  That's fantastic!  Let's Roll!

• BECAUSE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL BE SO UP SET WITH THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!!!!

AS THE MOUNTHS  GO BY !!!!!!!!!

• If only they would take with them :Joe and his Commie Cabinet, Kamala, Nan, Upchuck, McConnell, Manchin, Blumenthal, Pocahontas, AOC and squad, Cabana boy Rubio, Cowardly Roberts............. 

anywhere but here in the USA.

• Bottom line first, the state legislature must pass a resolution stating their belief that the election was fraudulent and unconstitutional. Stop waiting for the federal government to do something right. It's been overthrown. It's gone. It's no longer a federal government, but a central government that is nothing more than a proxy government for China.

It seems everyone has forgotten that the federal government has just been overthrown with a fraudulent and unconstitutional election. Nobody wants to face the fact that communists just overthrew the government. Wake up. China is in complete control of the entire government.

What is Texas going to do about it? Reading between the lines I see “it’s done, move forward.” Texas… all hat and no cattle. Show me I’m wrong.

The state legislature must pass a resolution stating their belief that the election was fraudulent and unconstitutional. Where Texas goes, other states will follow.

It is the states that accept the obviously fraudulent and unconstitutional election that have seceded from the Union of constitutional states. They are the rebellion. The states that do not accept the fraudulent and unconstitutional election are the United States, as defined by the Constitution, which is the only definition of the United States.

Is Texas going to lead the restoration of the United States? Or is Texas just another “all hat and no cattle” bunch of coward blowhards? The election was very obviously fraudulent and unconstitutional. What are you going to do about it? I just changed my voter registration to Libertarian.

• Great reading.

I like the sentiment.

Now, how has attempted redress failed?

If so, do you propose a popular uprising due to state and Federal government betrayal?

It comes down to that. All the while, the economic 27 TRILLIONS USD monster advances.

• I will add that a state and local refusal to cooperate in a federally imposed sedition to the Constitution requires interstate cooperation. If attempted, how would the Federal government react centrally?

This reply was deleted.