Replies

• I keep hearing March 5th. I hope so, the sooner the better. 

• Let's hope so because time is running out 

• well they have enough what are they7 doing, waiting for China to land troops, cyberwarefare don't work that way, I see Pelosi and Schumer handing the Chineses the Key to the City in san Fransico.

• Could it be many of the rats are now in the trap. Clearly what many thought they were voting for is clearly not in their best interest !  In less than 2 weeks the reveal seems crystal clear . . . . They took an Oath of Office to protect and defend enemies , both foreign and DOMESTIC , yet they are overtly BETRAYING that office already !  Ah ha !  I'll bet those Guardsmen are the are the sworn in U. S. Marshalls .  They have the authority to ARREST ON DUTY FEDERAL EMPLOYEES .  Guess who qualifies ? ? ?   Perhaps the Regressives' campaign was not enough proof to show their intent to "Fundamentally Change" our Nation . Maybe it was understood we had to see the kind of hard evidence of this endeavor ?  Well we sure as hell have seen it in over 41 Exec. Orders covering important issues in the first day like Gender Neutral bathrooms / sporting events , millions of OUR TAX $$$$ going to FOREIGN countries for ABORTION , Fracking , Pipelines , even Unity !   COMMON MAN !

• I doubt it is for selfies at the Lincoln monument.

• Dems are releasing criminals all over the country, including dangerous ones, illegal aliens by the train load, etc.  I think dems are increasingly inciting violence and as we all know they will find ways to balme it on republicans.  That's why they have troops in DC, to protect themselves from the violence, and that will give them an excuse to establish marshall law (it's when they plan to will strip us one by one).

If a few million of us surround the capitol (and the national guard) in peaceful protest, that may prompt the military to turn their weapons the other way, after all they are mostly a part of us... before it's too late

• MAYBE, Just Maybe, Trump is still at work in America & those Commies in D.C. are screwed! Perhaps, GOD IS ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS! BYE-CCP Sympatizers!!!

• Glenn, I certainly hope that is the case.  I have been praying for justice to be done for many months!!!!!

• Hitler done the same thing by protecting himself from people.

This reply was deleted.