ADMIN

Vandals Leave Nancy Pelosi PIGS HEAD After Spraying Fake Blood Around Her  Estate

Somebody left Speaker Nancy Pelosi a very disturbing message to kick off the new year ... and it seems to be related to the ongoing financial struggles of millions of Americans.

Pelosi's San Francisco home was vandalized overnight ... most of the damage was done to her garage door and driveway. The perp or perps spray-painted "Cancel Rent!" and "We Want Everything" in big black letters on her door ... and there's also a nod to the failed $2,000 government stimulus checks.

Even more unnerving, what looks like a pig's head and fake blood were also staged in front of her garage.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... San Fran cops responded to a vandalism call at Pelosi's home around 3 AM. We're told a police report was taken, but it's unclear if they have any suspects.

read more:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/01/nancy-pelosi-house-vandalized-pigs-head-fake-blood-spray-paint-stimulus/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is her house but not the mansion she lives in.

• I am surprised more direct action with Princess Nan has not been taken by someone(s) who have children to feed, clothe, and house though the Covid-shuttered businesses they have tried to run, or by "non-essential" wages they cannot earn.

• Piglosi probably had this done to draw attention away from voter fraud and a number of other irregularities caused by the democrats!

• So shall you reap. God is PISSED!

• The solution is not adding trillions of dollars to the national debt for temporary relief and massive aide to foreign nations for gender equality, border protection, etc.  The permanent solution is to open the economy and let people work!  The unconstitutional lockdowns are causing millions of Americans extreme hardship, let businesses open and much of this problem would be solved, tax revenue would grow and the debt would still be unmanageable.

• Nice but the biden administration ain't gonna allow that to happen.  Increased taxes and regulations and a mask mandate will prevent the U.S. economy from taking off.  Already European countries have cancelled some U.S. contracts and are negotiating with the Chinese...AGAIN

• You are correct!  Now, how do we make them listen?

• You don't expect them to VOLUNTARILY hand our freedom back to us?...........Where in history has this EVER happened?

They won't listen until they're scared for their lives. I said that in the 80's and it holds even more truth today.

• I'll bet the fear of risking the loss of flesh and bone would do it.

• someone should do a survey and ask those out of work , no money  coming in and no way to pay rent due to government mandates if they prefer which political party is in charge while neither does nothing

This reply was deleted.