Replies

• One thing is for certain... the Marxists never stray far from their founding fathers' doctrines and precepts for subverting the government and enslaving billions... they are as consistent as a TIMEX watch... they just keep right on ticking no matter how they are exposed they have no honor and no shame.

• Theater.

Wake me when someone on our side gets them released and charged the people who are (illegally) incarcerating them.

• This action is unexcusable, lawless, a shame, and we need to force the government to release them immediately.  I have served in Europe, Korea, Turkey, Kosovo, Bosnia, and a dozen other places where democracy is absent.  This is not Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia, nor Red China.  Why are we letting this happen.  We as citizens need to demand their release immediately.  

• We the People need to take the garbage out ... it stinks to high heaven.  Draining the swamp is not good enough, it must be backfield with sold Constitutional ground.  We must insist on a Recall and TERM LIMITS Amendment to the US COnstitution.  Recall all the elected and appointed members of the current government and bar them for any further public office... let God sort out any good from the rotten in office the peo=le simply can not suffer any further delay in returning to sound Constitutional Government.  

Establish  TERM LIMITS by Amendment... One Term, for all elected and appointed officials (judges included), 6yrs in length with 1/3rd standing for election an appointment every 2yrs.  No more professional politicians or political appointees.  Break the back of incumbency and the hold political parties have on nominations and elections... One term... is a must... more than one term and the individual will be spending his first term catering to special interests and party politics instead of minding the people's business.  

• So, where are the legal advocates for these political prisoners??  Why are they still being held without charges, nine and ten months after the January 6 riot?  OK - - GOP, get off your lazy backsides and demand their release!!

• The legal advocates certainly aren't found in the GOP/RNC or the MAGA sites... unless I am misinformed they have very little representation and certainly not of the type Soros provides for his Antifa and BLM thugs.  It is shameful... Does anyone know if Pres. Trump's charities or MAGA affiliates re helping with legal expenses or funds to support their families while they rot in prison?

• I feel like I went to sleep and woke up  in nAZI Germany or Stalin Russia..but then this admin does owe their souls to the   CCP

• Rip Van Winkle certainly would be shocked to awake and find the FBI standing over him with questions about his wok status and white supremacy connections over the past twenty years...

This reply was deleted.