Replies

• I get it Michael! the government is us "WE THE PEOPLE" therefore God is the one that will tell us what to do.

• The government becomes 'we the people' when the people take the initiative to be self-governing... Governments that don't reflect the consent of the people are not governments of the People... they are despotic governments and the world is full of them.

• You are giving in to the devil it's a good thing that you where not around when the British where coming we would have lost then also you have to fight the way the democrates fight thats all

• Hey! I am not giving in to the Devil infact we don't know how he works because the devil himself took Jesus to a high mountain and tempt Jesus Christ and one of the temptation is the devil said to Jesus I will give you the earth if you bow and worship me and Jesus Christ said to him thou shalt not tempt the Lord your God.

• When the British came in, we didn't have a leader who caved in, either. 

• But Paul, Washington at least had an army to command in his campaign engagements. The guy was basically alone but for his immediate family. I used to think Mike Pence was his White House back-up (and not back stab). In the end Pence proved to be a servant of institution, not Patriotism. Well, fool me!

It is amazing Mr. Trump was able to accomplish anything in a collusive and hostile to outsiders environment. Only the People assigned to the spectator stands were really dedicated behind him. His sole loyal bureaucracy, the Military, is useable only in an emergency (which may explain the Congressional itch to eject Trump from the Oval office). Trump has been loathe to employ them.

• Here Is Why

Military-intelligence-operations-have-exposed-the-cabal-x27-s-plan-to-takeover-the-usa
      BIN LINK: MILITARY INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS HAVE EXPOSED THE CABAL'S PLAN TO TAKEOVER THE USA.
    • Mr. B , I have listened for years to Alex Jones and managed to spare my ear hairs from singeing. 

Some of this fellows data is even wilder than Jones.

It all sounds inspiring, but how will any part of an immense realignment signify in 12 days?

If status quo continues, Beijing Xo takes the Oval Office on January 20th, as the Chicom frontman. He is already indicating disasterous executables on day 1 of a Biden adminstration. The clock is ticking.

I think it is prudent to assume the People will go hot in a short time with the traitor candidate installed.

So the nagging possibility that desperate hope just may lead us fatally awry, is like the last death joke in the last scene of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, "Kid, the next time I say, "Let's go someplace like Bolivia," let's GO someplace like Bolivia."

"Kid, the next time I say, "Let's go someplace like Bolivia," let's GO someplace like Bolivia ...

Still I would very much desire this is to be dead on right! 

It would reassure that someone in government is on the ball instead of on the take or under thumb.

Thank you for the lead.

• Biden is not going to be inaugurated.

• I agree with you

This reply was deleted.