ADMIN

politics red wave Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

The Cuban and Hispanic community in Miami is outraged over the raid on former President Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago last evening, as it brings back dark memories of Latin American communist takeovers of the past -- including lost family, stolen wealth, and death.

The city is made up of millions of first-generation Americans who fled totalitarianism in Cuba, Venezuela, and elsewhere.

"My family brought me to the USA from Cuba when I was nine years old, but now the rule of law has eroded here and the USA is turning into Cuba and the rest of Latin America!" declared Ed Vidal, a Cuban-American lawyer, political activist, and Vice Chairman of the Election Integrity Subcommittee of the Republican Executive Committee of Miami-Dade County.

"The raid of president Trump's home is a terrifying action. As a first generation American from Latin America, I have felt safe from government abuse in this country because the Bill of Rights protects me from "unreasonable searches and seizures," said Camilo Riano, a Colombian-American.

"If the FBI can call me a domestic terrorist if I speak at my town's Board of Education meetings, and can raid the home of a former president of the United States for political reasons, I am not in a democracy anymore. I am living in a totalitarian, tyrannical system," he added.

read more:

https://miamiindependent.com/miami-cuban-hispanic-community-erupts-in-rage-over-fbi-raid-on-trump-home-as-dark-memories-return/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• and paid extremely well... just google Fauci's annual Fed salary and Big Pharma bonus's!

• This is because the government fear a men who is not a politician who can be bought 

• Lorenzo, they couldn't buy Trump nor intimidated him so they deposed him through MASSIVE VOTE FRAUD perpetrated by a conspiracy involving both political parties!!!!!  I doubt we will ever see a fair election again as the deep state, owned by the soros cabal of globalist billionaires like soros, gates, deblasio, zuckerberg, dorsey, deblasio, and others!!!!!!!!!!

• So true.  They should be even more afraid of a people who can not be bought with government handouts.

Like my mother always said "What the government give you, they can take away; and most likely will".  

"If you earn it, it's your's.  The government needs to keep their hands off!"

• Debra, these days if it is yours the political ruling class WILL take it away because they are greedy, evil, despots who think they "deserve" tu impoverish, enslave, and rule over "the great unwashed masses", we "commoners"!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bob so true... What was that statement Obama made??? Oh yeah Sunday, July 15th, 2012, quote: "If you have a business, you didn't build that business, the government built it for you" - Barack Hussein Obama. 

• This reply was deleted.
  • Will you stay and fight or run again?

• Msev, I am old and disabled but will fight as much as I can until they kill me!!!!!  I have the training, experience, and willingness but lack the physical ability to do much!!!!!  I am partially paralyzed, my left side, from a stroke on August 19, 2014!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.