ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• These cops are not much better than the governor, all are working against the constitution... defund those pigs

• While I don't like this "defund the police" talk, I tend to agree with you in this case!

• You have to remember, these state police are Gretchens dogs. 

She would be the kind to sic them on you, right?

It take real nerve to refuse direct orders.

Sure they took an oath, but crossing the boss is career ending, no?

• Crossing the constitution is ending trust with we the people, many have ended their career voluntarily and/or moved on to constitutional "bosses".

• "Crossing the constitution is ending trust with we the people, many have ended their career voluntarily and/or moved on to constitutional "bosses"."

And I commend them for doing so. 

Here in the Peoples Republic of California, the joker tyrant Newsome has recently issued state wide dictates shutting down what he deems non-essential business, as well as a state wide mask mandate for all outside activities. 

A number of county sheriffs, three in my area, say this is a violation of civil liberties, and their subordinates will not answer complaints about dictate violations. They also state that extorted compliance through threats of withholding state funding will not deter them from their resolution.

These sheriffs are heros resisting, in the field, Sacramentos' arrogance.

• more serious has came in today about bidens wind power theory ,        https://conservativedailypost.com/interesting-take-on-solarwinds-ha...

Interesting Take On SolarWinds Hack: “FBI, Texas Rangers & US Marshals” Raid TX Office - Conservati…
    In a strange take on the SolarWinds cyber attack story, one patriot thinks that it could have been a deliberate insertion, designed to collect eviden…
    • When it comes to Quid Pro Joes' wind issues,

DO NOT PULL HIS FINGER!

• Benson the Secretary of state on Dec.01 called every voter precinct and told them to delete all of the voting information before Dec.08 th  , she knew they were coming to investigate all voting machines starting in Atrim County .She is in serios trouble 

• The Constitutional due process is not present in the Michigan Executives actions. The officer is simply a watchdog.

I see no reason the body of electors, being illegally denied access to the chamber, cannot simply conduct the certification outside the building but on the building grounds. Then show up just as the Nevada GOP electors are doing to Washington, just as Nevada is doing.

• AG Barr is missing in action once more... Fire him and start a criminal investigation into his aiding and abetting of criminal conduct by orchestrating several coverups within the DOJ and FBI... he is also open for obstruction of justice charges.  Time to hold our officials accountable to the law.

This reply was deleted.