ADMIN

Bill Gates never studied science but has all the answers to Covid ...

An article in the New England Journal of Medicine has suggested that “substantive penalties” be used to enforce compliance in taking the upcoming COVID-19 vaccine, including loss of employment.

The journal published an article on June 26 titled, “Ensuring Uptake of Vaccines against SARS-CoV-2.” They suggested that the suspension of employment would be a less coercive manner of enforcing vaccine compliance than fines or other criminal penalties.

The report states that “state mandates should not be structured as compulsory vaccination (absolute requirements); instead, noncompliance should incur a penalty.”

read more:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/medical-journal-suggests-loss-of-employment-for-any-person-who-refuses-to-take-covid-19-vaccine/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The oldest person on Earth was interviewed once. She grew her own veggies and herbs, lived a peaceful life and was quoted as saying "stay away from the doctors". I knew that historically the medical systems of the world did more harm than good so I asked the question as to whether it is still true. I had to answer that it is still true and that was before the current virus situation. Now we see a medical system that barely tolerates the use of colloidal silver and refuses to use medicines that work because they can make so much more money selling vaccines. On top of that they want government run medicine all the way because then they can withhold treatment from dissenters. STAY AWAY FROM THE DOCTORS

• I like the New Hampshire state motto. "Live free or die." 

• Start suing the new england urinalist, sue them into oblivion! Send BoweL Movements Matter to their place of business to have their summer of love fest.

• Control, control,control

• Time to start thinking of an independant business for income. They are doing that because there is no legal " lawful " way to fine or criminaly penalize a free person. Abolishing licensure from the State should be another good remedy for that. All licensing is, is repackaging a right and selling it back to us as a privilege any way as a point of control.

• Not in your life!  I refuse to take the vaccine and that is my right!  

This reply was deleted.