Replies

• JD, you are correct, endless "investigations" get us nowhere because they never result in any changes in the corruption in government.  Both parties are corrupt and the gop establishment has done NOTHING to better the country when they have had control of congress because they have sold out to the new world order.  There are a few good ones but most, especially the ones that control the party caucus in both houses, are corrupt sell outs.  No president, and Donald Trump is proof, can get any real changes done as long as mcconnell, mccarthy, and their minions control the party!!!!!  The first thing We the People have to do is wrench control of the gop from establishment TRAITORS!!!!!  I tried but was alone and got pushed out in 2012 after I protested them cheating Ron Paul out of the nomination in favor of pet TRAITOR mitty the poo!!!!!  Trump did a lot but he was opposed at every turn by gop establishment hacks who did all they could to thwart his agenda.  He still got a lot done but between deep state members in congress and bureaucrats he put into his cabinet he wasn't nearly as successful as he and we hoped and as soon as the coup succeeded they began reversing everything he accomplished!!!!!

• Obviously the "Trump" DOJ was more interested in getting rid of Trump than to do the right thing for the country.

• ilona, you are correct.  People Trump thought he could trust turned out to be establishment TRAOITORS who stabbed him and us in the back!!!!!!!!!!

• You have your views of Trump, and i have mine. It's a waste of time to go back and forth over something  we simply have to agree to disagre on. All I see is how much he has done, while you are constantly argue what he didn't do, should have, could have.
      First, no one ever has been as attackted from all sides as Trump, they were coming from all positions, relentlessly the entire time he was in office. I'd like to see anyone else still accomplish as much as he did under those circumstances. Easy for us to say oh, I would have this and that in his position, but working for myself, running a relatively small company is though enough just dealing with the employees on a good day, when they are in a good mood.  Easy to say, I would have fired so and so, and in my business I have done that, it was my decision ONLY, in his position everything has farther reaching consequences, much more to consider than just letting someone go. Having to pay attention to the military, or just the border situation, impeachments,  China alone, then Covid....I think we need to give the guy a friking brake and say THANK YOU for everything he did do!
      BYW, the entire government is nothing but underperforming employees!

• ilona, all very good and valid points.  President Trump faced the most opposition from devildemocommiecrats and least support from the gop than any president in my lifetime of 72 years, including Ronald Reagan!!!!!!!!!!

• This piece of shit should be in prison for the rest of his life but don't get your hopes up because there were a lot of republicans in on the steal McConnell was in on it from the start him and his Chinese wife who was the number one spy implanted into the White House

• Richard, absolutely correct!!!!!!!!!!

• Prison not good enough. Marc Elias must be water boarded then executed for his treason against the United States!!

• In another era of our national past, Elias would have been a Mafia Capo -- a Mob Boss.

He is a criminal at heart -- ruthless & cold blooded; but he's smart enough to know that government won't tolerate competition from organized crime but that a "certain political gang" loves & protects its crooks ... Safety, wealth & power: our boy Marc's favorite things.

• Is John Durham going anywhere with his investigation?

This reply was deleted.