Replies

• The Republican party had a chance to destroy the Democratic Party during this election, but chose instead to do it they always do to suck off Democrats and then commit suicide. I'm a conservative and I'm glad I cannot call myself a Republican anymore. I think this is the end of the Republican Party, Pres. Trump needs to start a new party.

• The majority of the GOP is sitting back, on the fence, not wanting to create issues, just in case Biden wins.  They are a gutless bunch who want to keep their positions, continue getting money under the table and not rock the boat.  I have already let my Representative in Congress know that although she has an R behind her name, I will NEVER vote for her again!  Time limits are a must, and the sewer needs to be cleaned out.  MAGA 2020.

• Term limits do not solve the problem of an out of control, bought and paid for Congress. Limits also limit the good ones.

• There aren't any good ones only the appearance of good ones... when push comes to shove nearly every one of them will side on shove and compromise core values to retain their power... that is not good.

• Agreed. It is understandable how choke chaining a problem might offer help, but time in service is not really the problem. A corruptive activity office holders are exposed to while in office is the problem, I say.

We now know a hostile and subtle agency has been tweeking the people in office to purpose.

How to root out, kill, and safeguard against future attacks counts to me.

• I am not a Republican,  I'm an independent voter.  However, I fully support President Trump!  If he starts a "MAGA" Party, I'll be first in line to sign up.

Why am I Not a Republican,  because, as a party, they are just like the Dem party...only about power and control.  Too many are beholden to the party and not the people. 

Time to take back our Congress.

• We don't need to give up OUR PARTY... we need to TAKE OUT THE TRASH ... scrub the floors and sanitize the restrooms and reopen the GOP with dedicated and HONORABLE leaders and officers... Why should we walk.. let the bums who have sold out their party and its base walk...no let them run before they end up tarred and feathered .... I'll guarantee you if this were the colonial days and our leadership acted the way these miscreants do they would not LIVE VERY LONG.

• This reply was deleted.
    • So Marlene...what's the plan?

• Marlene,  The answer lies in just how long have the states used the "Dominion" machines to count the votes? I had several friends sell thier homes and businesses and leave the country when Obama got elected the first time!  State officials (democrats) are illegally certifying election results in the battleground states to insure a Beijing Biden victory. If the republican party doesn't step up and support Trump in this battle we will be owned by the chinese!

• The President needs to lead... he ... must ask for our help and provide specific guidance as to what kind of help, when and where it is needed... we can march on DC Shutting it down... occupying the government agencies in passive ways that halt its functioning... We can go on a national labor strike... refusing to work, mustering several million in DC and millions more in every state Capitol, demanding term limits and a RECALL of the GOvernment subject to new elections... Remaining assembled and resolute until an Amendment is passed for term limits and a total recall of every sitting member of the government subject to new elections... one term, 6 yrs, with 1/3rd of the government standing for election every 2yrs... recall the whole lot in office now and bar them from serving in any capacity again... they're done.

This reply was deleted.