Replies

• Patriots, we need to stop using Facebook and Twitter. They are using us and censoring us. We need to start a boycott. If their numbers decline advertisers will not want to do business with them. STOP USING THESE COMPANIES THEY ARE CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!! EMAIL YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM TO STOP THEIR POSTING. THESE COMPANIES WORKED TO STEAL THE ELECTION FROM US. ONCE AGAIN STOP USING THESE COMPANIES. I'm sure we can support a conservative company that doesn't censor us.

• Here is from another Tea Party blog that might be interesting.

https://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/what-should-the-tea-party-do-next

What should the Tea Party do next?
    I am tired of being Mister Nice Guy, Civil and sweet. If We the People are to save America from the cluches of the communist left then it is going t…
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Patriots, we need to stop using Facebook and Twitter. They are using us and censoring us. We need to start a boycott. If their numbers decline advertisers will not want to do business with them. STOP USING THESE COMPANIES THEY ARE CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!! EMAIL YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM TO STOP THEIR POSTING. THESE COMPANIES WORKED TO STEAL THE ELECTION FROM US. ONCE AGAIN STOP USING THESE COMPANIES. I'm sure we can support a conservative company that doesn't censor us.

• Hey Democrats! THIS is a peaceful protest. As oppossed to vioent roaming hordes of violent anarchists burning our country down. WE DIDN'T VOTE FOR THE MOB!!!!

• What kind of a country do we live in that suppresses information to the public....those who control those information sources should be disenfranchised.  Otherwise we live in a tyrannical /communist country? Is that what we want?  When are we going to stand up against all of this criminal, anti Constitutional, anti American bullying......WHEN?

• I've been standing up for over 50 years!  I've paid a heavy price, most of my "friends" live in fear and wouldn't DARE do anything out of line or to get unwanted attention.  I can talk about all the ways I've stood up and you most likely wouldn't believe me.  However, even in my 70's I keep at it!!!!!  I send at least one "message" to my local FBI office each week.  I send at least one "message" to one of my "so called" news stations, at least once a week.  PLUS I send letters and "messages" of support to the people that I see standing up!  Mean while, I just mounted two nice red dot sights on my AR-15s.  I have a had gun sitting right here at my desk within arms reach, plus 3 others around the house.  AND I just came in from outside doing some reinforcing on my target so that the bullets stay on my land.  There was a time when I did a LOT more and I've paid a HUGE price, but I'd do it again, I will NOT lay down!!!!  What if every local FBI office received just 10k "messages" a day?  You have to do it via their "TIP" interface within their web site or via mail.  I also stop and give support to ALL my local law enforcement personnel.

• We obviously live in a failed state. That's the kind of country we live in. Today we can't even vote in a fair election let alone have law enforcement step in to rectify the situation. 

• It’s not a “failed state”, it’s a sabotaged state, very well designed and executed! Check out Saul Alinsky, and the connection with the Clinton Crime Family, etc. etc. Having watched them for over 50 years, party of me wanted to change sides, just because the American people have NOT been willing to stand up and they are artfully obtaining their goal. But maybe, just maybe, the American Citizens are now standing up.. Or at least thinking about it!

This reply was deleted.