Replies

• Ilona, lopez is a troll here only to confuse and disrupt, getting off topic as quickly as possible!!!!!  All he wants is to create a pissing contest so nothing gets accomplished!!!!!  I neither read his posts nor respond because I figured out a while back that he is a waste of effort!!!!!!!!!!

• Admin Dee is correct. Libtards do not want a conversation with us while we are open minded and ready to have a conversation with anyone who loves the United States of America. It is a sad state in today's America when the fake news and lies dominate the airwaves. That's why we need Donald J. Trump back in the White House, where he will clean up the media and the election process to ensure that he and all true Republicans will win elections. We don't even really need fake news or elections as everyone knows that a huge majority of American patriots supports Trump no matter what.

• Really getting tired of the ads in Georgia. Peach State vote ads and Crininal wornock - nothing but lies.

• The left doesn't want a conversation with us, because they don't want their beliefs shook up....all they know is to crucify everyone who doesn't believe their dumb lies. But, sometimes I wonder what's up with conservatives, they behave like the leftist, cutting everyone who doesn't fall in line praising  their self proclaimed wisdom! The only real difference between the two is their politics, which way they lean, and how they go about it, the right is learning from the left, what is unfortunate is when they use it on other conservatives.
      Look at some comments and ask if they are open minded, ready for discussion, do they consider anything but what they heard, would they know the truth if it bit them in the ass? I guess the problem exists on both sides, both sides have their uninformed, poorly informed, spewing whatever fits their agenda, the classy, the not so classy......our form of the good, the bad, and the ugly!

•  "Admin Dee is correct. Libtards do not want a conversation with us while we are open minded and ready to have a conversation with anyone who loves the United States of America."

I simply agreed that Dee said the libs don't want a conversation with us. 

"the left's idiotic explannations".....are much like the idiotic explanation of the Nazis when they were tried for their crimes. Read them sometimes, makes one wonder if the left studied all that! 

• Hahahahahaha girl....very funny!

• Ilona, you are right, there are some who claim to be conservatives but attack anyone who doesn't bow to their personal opinion or their idea of how to deal with the satanic leftists!!!!!  "follow my plan or uo are the enemy" while not doing anything themselves but criticizing those actually doing something more than mouthing!!!!!!!!!!  Sadly, there are more than one on this site who do nothing but spout then criticize everyone who has a different idea!!!!!!!!!!

• Equality.,  Fairness.  Is that too much to ask these days?  Musk will keep the playing field fair. That's all most people want

Those who don't want that can go live in Venezuela.  Let's how they like that.  Let's see if they can do the foolish things

they do..

• Yes,  but how free will it be? When people get nasty, demeaning, belittleing, vile, venomous, and th lose people because of it, what will he do.

I do believe the left is going to go nuts on Twitter, they will be relentless with the conservatives!

• Frederico, the satanists on the left don't want a level playing field nor a conversation!!!!!  All they want is for everyone to bow to them in fear or be cancelled for daring to oppose tyranny!!!!!  That is why they hate President Trump and fear Elon Musk owning twitter!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.