Replies

• NUCKING FUTS !

• This obvious compromised agent of ignorance says we must allow Blacks to act up and disrupt classes as it's part of their culture... and too, correct bad behavior based on white standards is racism based on white supremecy.  In other words, bad behavior by BLACK or MINORITY Children, must be permitted as we are imposing White Supremacy if we enforce civil order in the classrooms of America. 

Under this idiot's tutelage and that of the NEA, the classroom becomes a JUNGLE.. Oops, is that a racist comment?  Isn't it enough that the Black students are being allowed to terrorize many public schools, that we are now making it policy?  Doesn't this idea give permission to totally disrupt the educational environment?  Another Oops, maybe that isn't such a bad idea, given what is being taught in public schools?  I'll have to think on that one.

• If acting up is part of a "culture" - in my mind there is no culture! Red, yellow, black or white - there is correct standards for action and students -all students - should be held to those standards.

• Gee I thought the song from Pink Floyd The Wall was about the stifling of conservative thoughts. "Hey teachers leave us kids alone"before you cause an insurrection in class rooms then soul dead instructors like this might blame Whte Supremacy.when they should inspire counter thinking. Even Communist.  China  have order in class rooms.for collective thinkers. 

• I have witnessed many instances of kids who are not expected to behave and the out come was not good incl (2) doing jail time, drug addiction and selling drugs along with the brats who constantly berate and bully their parents, With A$$holes like him teaching it is no wonder we have problems with these kids. HOME SCHOOL LOTS OF PLACES TO DO THIS ARE STARTING UP

• No time to sit quietly to take in knowledge or take notes to learn something important.  This is called passive behavior?  Just like the libs want it:  always got to be doing something so you wear yourself out and there is never peace.  That is why employees are called workers.  They are like ants with no human brain.  True knowledge is power.  Let them wear themselves out.  Much of liberalism is disguised with hugs.  Yes - a wolf in sheeps clothing - isn't that how they got where they are now? Lie, lie, lie.  Note how they like to label things by praising the person who coined this term.  Well, Biden is a murderer.  How come nobody is saying this?

This reply was deleted.