ADMIN
read more here: https://www.theblaze.com/news/leftists-go-berserk-at-protest-surround-and-smash-up-car-and-it-turns-out-driver-has-cerebral-palsy?utm_source=theblaze-daily

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Col. Nelson, thank you for correcting my nomenclature. I'm always ready to learn and I enjoy reading your posts and replys. I think you get the idea of how I think about the insurrectionists in our government.

• Time t5o fight!

• Stop calling those people leftist!! They are cold stone communist and must be eradicated from America!!!

• These people would be shot dead, as an act of self defense for the person with CP

• This is even more despicable than the rest of their rioting and destruction. Plus, a one-year old was shot in the head, an 8-year old shot and died. Many kids have comitted suicide, the last I heard, a beautiful 11 or 12 yr. old. The suicide was from the CoVid house arrest, the other shootings are from the anarchists that have been given free reign. 

I have to say, had I been a Mayor or Governor, I would have called in the national guard at the beginning and never let things go this far. 

• this should be a hate crime. this is a violation of the americans with disabilities act.

This reply was deleted.