ADMIN

7939218468?profile=RESIZE_710x

A recently leaked phone call between then-Vice President Joe Biden and Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko directly after the 2016 presidential election shows that Biden sought to sabotage the incoming Trump administration before Donald Trump even took office, and much worse.

During the course of the call, Biden badmouthed the incoming administration, saying, “The truth of the matter is that the incoming administration doesn’t know a great deal about [Ukraine]” and that they were unprepared for the transition. This in itself is inappropriate, but it was meant to set the stage for Biden’s next statement and future plans.

Biden then told Poroshenko, “I don’t plan on going away. As a private citizen, I plan on staying deeply engaged in the endeavor that you have begun and we have begun.” In a matter of moments, Biden undermined the incoming administration, branded them as not knowing anything about Ukraine, and attempted to set up a foreign policy backchannel for himself after he left office as a private citizen, which could violate the Logan Act.

The Logan Act bars private citizens from engaging in U.S. foreign policy, although its constitutionality remains questionable and no person has ever been convicted of violating it since it was signed into law in 1799. Ironically, this is the same act that, at Joe Biden’s suggestion, the FBI accused National Security Advisor Michael Flynn of violating as a result of a discussion Flynn had with the Russian ambassador to the United States around nearly the same time as Biden’s call with Poroshenko.

To fortify his position and to make Poroshenko more confident that he should continue to deal with Biden once he left office, in the call Biden also intimated that there is a problem with the incoming administration: “The reason I bother to tell you that is I have been somewhat limited on what I am able to tell their team about Ukraine.”

While Biden blamed this on a late start to the transition process, we now know he said this at the same time the FBI and other U.S. intelligence agencies were conducting a counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russia, known as “Crossfire Hurricane,” of which Ukraine was a part.

read more here: https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/17/leaked-2016-call-reveals-joe-biden-risked-national-security-to-sabotage-trump/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Everyday we keep getting drip by drip information on the criminal activities of the Obama administration. Yet, no indictments. Three years ago a false document created by the Democrats was released and quickly an investigation and impeachment began. Here we here proof of Democrats criminal conspiracy to overthrow a sitting President and all we have is more talk. Cut the BULL, and start indicting.

• Let me ask this. Just what so-called damn political party controls the so-called 'Deep State' anyway?  Just take a wild ass guess.  Is it a marvel that the democrats quickly released a false document and an ivestigation and impeachment insued as a result?

I am as impatient as anyone else. But I want results, not just charges. Barr may very well be a duck swimming in a swamp of alligators.  I cannot attest to his character.  I wish I could.

This election is pretty near certain that it will be rigged. The conditions are already in play for it. Right damn now.  So, what should AG Barr do? Indict the entire democrat party?

America is under assault. In danger of being destroyed outright or wounded into intensive care status, then destroyed.  Trump loses and game over.

• We don't need more titillating crime... we need PROSECUTIONS... using the evidence and facts we already know.  AG Barr and US Attorney Durham are not pressing for indictments, and their promise to indict after the election is doubtful at best... If you ask me, I would tell you both Barr and Durham are betting against Pres. Trump being re-elected and if he isn't they will not indict saying there is not enough time to prosecute... so it should be left up to the next Administration to decide what to do with all the criminal conduct.

The People are being played for idiots... there is absolutely no reason to hold off on indictments and trials... in fact, there is every reason to indict and try hundreds of criminals in DC immediately.

• The MSM will never reveal this, nor will they see any problem with Joe doing what Joe does.  

• Lynch the M-fer!

• I am merely one individual, and one who has no connections with anyone of influence, or of legal training, or who hob knobs with those that obviously do. Even so, I can tell you this: There is much going on in our government, from towns on up to federal, that would absolutely astonish the public at large if they were suddenly revealed.

AG Barr and Durham are not the main act in this theatre production.  Obama and Biden are. Biden is not, nor was he ever, a leader. He is a follower and obviously unprincipled, and that is why he is so useful and beneficial in that he is easily led and does precisely what he is told to do. Obama, as his boss, was engaged in telling Biden what to say and do.  Biden's phone call was instigated by Obama.

AG Barr is aware of it, too.  He is considering all the options afforded to him as how best to confront it  and not make himself look like a complete ass in the process. Uncovering Obama results in uncovering a lot of other people as well, and some are extremely lofty people well over that of a mere former president and his V.P.

There is one hell of a lot at stake here.  It is deep indeed.

• When deep in the woods with Bears... one doesn't leave their bacon on the ground nor go unarmed for a walk in the woods... one prepares for the worst and if one frequents the woods long enough the worst will eventually confront them... the prepared and armed will survive and the unprepared and fearful will be eaten.

• What to do... How to proceed... When up a river, without a paddle one doesn't sit idly a drift, one gets his hands wet early... paddling like 'h' to reach the shore before they hear the roar of waterfalls or the sound of rapids.  When in a swamp, full of alligators and deadly snakes, one doesn't sit on their hands waiting to be bit or eaten. They either get out of the swamp or run off the Alligators and snakes before they become victims of their circumstances. 

What to do with organized crime in high places... prosecute.  One prosecutes the biggest first and the rest will capitulate, moderate and plea bargain.  What to do with a bunch of corrupt politicians.  Prosecute, start with the most powerful and the rest will do what all rats do... capitulate or run for cover.

One certainly doesn't let their enemies run the show or threaten them... not without taking a huge chunk out of their a**...  One also doesn't put off the inevitable or delay what one can do today, for the promise of an uncertain tomorrow.  America's forefathers are examples of what can be done when one is overpowered, and being bullied by despots who are conditioned to act unfavorably toward them.  What one doesn't do, is to hide from reality or shun their duty. 

Evil in all its forms must not be permitted safe harbor or a seat at our dining room table... they must be ferreted out and dealt with in the most EXPEDIENT way possible.

• Sir,

Prosecutions are not the purpose, not the goal.  Convictions are.

I am not a lawyer but common walking around sense reveals that one should never prosecute until or unless they have a nearly airtight case in their briefcase. The law is filled with loopholes, trapdoors, and other means and measures that a legal defense can use to avoid convictions and reduce indictments to lesser offenses. The law is not at all like the truth, which is straight forward and simple. The law is purposely complicated, convoluted, twisted, warped, and snarled like the worst backlash you can imagine on an old open faced fishing reel.

Can anyone just imagine what an indictment for treason against a former president would do to America and our government if a conviction resulted?  Or against Clinton, Comey, or Clapper? Convictions aside, the indictments alone would throw the country into turmoil and violence like never before.  It is not 1800 anymore. It is 2020. This cavalier approach to justice for the high and mighty is not going to happen. It should, but it won't.

Yes, there are people who are above the law.  Can anyone think of one individual, as Attorney General, who would indict Obama?  It will not happen. For this government to function it must have a moral and Christian people to guide it, forming the pool of which its leaders are drawn from. This is not the case.

God blessed this Nation into existence.  We were to be grateful caretakers of it.  God never fails. We fail to obey Him.  And we will suffer the consequences until we do.

• Sir...

Convictions for lawlessness don't occur without successful prosecutions... to convict one must indict and then prosecute PERIOD. 

No one ever has an airtight case unless it is an airtight confession of guilt...  Waiting for the 'airtight case' is nothing more than an excuse not to prosecute.  Hillary Clinton has committed so many crimes that are as AIRTIGHT as one could want... given my personal knowledge and experience with others who have been tried and convicted of 'ESPIONAGE and violations of the Federal Records Act.   

There are so many crimes in the public domain that need indictment... Criminal conduct which has more than adequately met the PROBABLE CAUSE test for charging... Any self-respecting AG should be embarrassed by the lack of prosecutions... not making excuses for failing to indict.

As for indicting Pres. Obama for treason... that issue is not up for debate, he either meets the probable cause test for indictment or not...  Allow a Grand Jury to decide if Obama shoujld be indicted for treason not public debate.  Perhaps, a Grand Jury would reduce the charges to sedition and espionage, and then indict him for those crimes.  Thus, avoiding the vitriol resulting from charging him with treason.  There appears to be enough crimnal conduct awaiting indictment in his case to put him away for life or to hang him... same result different charges. 

P/S  Indictments for treason, sedition, insurrection, bribery, murder, and other serious felonies are not the product of CAVALIER justice... the law demands equal justice for all those held accountable to it.  And, No One... no one, is above the law.  It may appear they are above the law because those currently administering the law permit them to escape justice and the burden of the law.... not because they are physically or esoterically above the law.

We are in total agreement that God established and blessed this Nation...  upon the very premise that our founders were men who obeyed the laws of God, and where appropriate the lawsi of mankind.  Governments are established and ordained of God.  Their authority is derived by a GRANT FROM GOD.  The ministers of GOOD government are ministers of God's law and His justice.  God doesn't have multipule standards of justice.  As a Nation, we must uphold the precepts of Godly Order and His underpinning laws... they APPLY TO ALL MEN EQUALLY.  If we fail to apply the law equally, we fail not only ourselves and our progeny, we FAIL GOD.  I don't want to fail God or my progeny. Therefore, I insist that the laws be applied equally to all men, with mercy and grace administered as God WILLS... Let God's will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

This reply was deleted.