Replies

• Ya'll know what the rich White Women say... "Once you go Black, aint neva goin back". LOL!

• BLM BBC? (if you know your ABCs!)

10473942053?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Hows that song go?   Oh yeah: "You know me... Down Wit OPP"...

• Benefits of Gender Fluidity?

• Hillarys home safe has Slick Willie's suicide note in it... just in case he ever decides to talk!

• Is she wearing red shoes?

• Pretend Ruby slippers.  In her sleep she was overheard saying ... 'There's no place like Moscow, there's no place like Moscow.'  I told the Secret Service fellow, I hope she wasn't talking about Moscow, Idaho.  He said Нет.  

• The hem has been repaired, the print out of your e-mails are fine now.  To deliver them, pull this thread.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Which Convoy?  I thought there were several now?  How does one convoy cover 15 events each in different states... As mentioned earlier, several of the bills in Sacramento have been under active assault by several California Groups seeking their withdrawal. The Convoy's sudden appearance in California for a day of tailgating... is hardly evidence of anything but an opportunistic usurpation of the several months of the ongoing work to remove those bills by California's conservative activist groups.  In addition, it is anticipated that many of the bills being protested will die under their own weight; as they are so horribly oppressive that even California's radical legislature can't save them.

• The Drinker of the Houses nephew Gov. Nusance already has several more versions being pushed thru!

This reply was deleted.