ADMIN

LA's first black DA slams BLM for targeting her home

Protesters gather outside D.A. Jackie Lacey's house; husband ...

The first black person to serve as district attorney for Los Angeles has criticized Black Lives Matter activists for showing up at her house in the middle of the night, leading her husband to pull a gun on them.

Jackie Lacey, who was elected in December 2012, was asked in an interview on Saturday about the March 2 incident.  

She was also questioned about moves to defund the police, her record in policing the police, and how it feels to have Black Lives Matter now campaigning to get rid of her in the November election.

'It's surreal,' she told CNN, speaking about the weekly protests against her. 

'It's almost like an out-of-body experience.' 

She said many within BLM seemed unaware of her story, and her rise from humble beginnings to be the first black DA in the 170-year history of the office.

'I get in here and the most vocal group who wants to take me out is a group known as Black Lives Matter,' Lacey said. 

'They're treating me like 'the man. But if they only knew that I'm the girl from the neighborhood.'  

For two and a half years BLM have been questioning her leadership, and taking issue with her failure to prosecute police officers accused of misconduct. 

She defended her record, saying protesters often did not have access to the full facts or grasp the legal nuances.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8516261/LAs-black-DA-slams-BLM-targeting-home-husband-pulled-gun-protesters.htmlj

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Once again you fail to separate SPEECH from action. There is no Official Government Domestic Terrorist List... show us an official Domestic Terrorist List. You can't because there isn't one.  You need to research your comments before making them...  I'll be waiting for you to post the official government list of Domestic Terrorists with ANTIFA on it. You need to research your comments before making them. 

• Time to fight!

• Better look around first Doug... you may be alone when push comes to shove.  Look, we have lots of independent malitia but few ever show up... there were those like La Voy FInicum who showed up with a few dozen militia members at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in the State of Oregon, United States, on January 2, 2016.. only to end up dead. 

Then there was the 2014 Bundy standoff ...was an armed confrontation between supporters of cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and law enforcement following a 21-year legal dispute in which the United States Bureau of Land Management (BLM) obtained court orders directing Bundy to pay over $1 million in withheld grazing fees for Bundy's use of federally owned land adjacent to Bundy's ranch in southeastern Nevada. That did not end well... as he is still spending untold amounts of money in court... the Federal Government recently filed for a retrial on his criminal case may of this year... see:https://www.npr.org/2020/05/29/863906893/cliven-bundy-armed-standof...

Better have deep pockets if you want to take on the Fed's... they'll either Bankrupt you, send you to prison or do both.  We must organize in-depth and nationally if we are to stand against the draconian arm of the Federal Government.  I would mention that AG Barr had to approve the Bundy retrial motion or it would not be moving forward.  So much for AG Barr... and for that matter Pres. Trump's help on this miscarriage of justice.

Cliven Bundy Armed Standoff Case Going Back To Court
      A federal appeals court in San Francisco on Friday will hear the government's appeal for a retrial in the case against Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy.
  • Black Lives Matter, a communist/Marxist organization must be rounded up and executed for treason, sedition, and terrorism!!  BLM and Antifa have NO RIGHT TO LIFE IN AMERICA!!

• there should be a law in which if you commit a crime while protesting then you lose government assistence. need to build more prisons to house these idle troublemakers

• this is the same group in atlanta that killed an 8 year old  black girl

This reply was deleted.