ADMIN

Educational Indoctrination Meme Gallery - Politically Incorrect Humor

In what appears to be a labor union power play, the United Teachers Los Angeles union announced Friday that Los Angeles Unified District schools effectively cannot reopen unless certain conditions are met: privately operated publicly funded charter schools are shut down, police are defunded, Medicare-for-All government-run health care is passed, a statewide wealth tax is implemented, housing for homeless is fully funded, “financial Support for Undocumented Students and Families,” and they want a federal bailout because “the CARES and HEROES Acts provided funding for K-12, both fell far short of what would be needed to rescue districts and state and local governments.” The source cited for this claim is the National Education Association, the largest labor union and special interest group in the United States.

Ironically, many private schools and charter schools didn’t miss a beat when Gov. Gavin Newsom ordered schools across the state to close down due to coronavirus. Within one week, most were already up and running with online learning programs, while public schools took as long as 6 weeks to even start to prepare online learning. And private and charter schools have been preparing to reopen for in-class teaching once again.

The UTLA just published a research paper, “The Same Storm, but Different Boats: The Safe and Equitable Conditions for Starting LAUSD in 2020-21,” explaining their demands, most of which have little to do with educating students. UTLA wants local authorities to “keep school campuses closed when the semester begins on Aug. 18.”

read more:

https://californiaglobe.com/section-2/l-a-teachers-union-says-schools-cant-reopen-unless-charter-schools-shut-down-and-police-are-defunded/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When unions were first started they were sorely necessary. Not long after they began however, the mob got involved and they were seen as both a power base and a source of money to them

Unions however, have over stepped their reason to exist in hte last 50 years. They have become political because if they are political they have considerably more power. They buy many politicians mostly democrats but some republicans as well so they can leverage them to get what they want politically. Many if not most politicians are for sale to keep their office. They cater only to the unions, not the people, who donate money for their campaigns to remain in office. Most unions are at least corrupt to the core. Everything is about power for both the unions and the politicians.  

• How about the teachers who don't want to be part of the Teachers Union get out and picket the offices of the Teachers Union offices to open all schools...

• That is why every state should be a right to work state.  

• Don't pay your union dues, and give them the booth / like President Reagan did to the Airtrafic Controllers;)

• disgusting

• NEA and AFT are Communists! Worst unions in the USA and they are teaching your children!

• I hope they realize that the uneducated vermen rioting in our streets came from their schools because many of them cannot even read. 

• No reopen unless teachers unions/common core exterminated!

• I agree with you on the need to eliminate every single rotten core of common core and of the unions unless they are separated from the party of demons completely. 

But, I will be back face to face, and I am fully intending to give some straight talk, drop spiritual and moral seed, instigate conversation and lead it to righteous conclusions, allow no bs, no cultural rot in my class, take no names and just set some facts, just the facts plus truth. I am prepping. I am creating a manifesto of sorts that spiritually will be like a bomb. My classroom is mine and I shall take it, like God and We (all of us here and the remnant church warriars) are going to take this country back. I am at war, set on a sure foundation, path lit like a torch. Jesus is my Lord, my banner, my front and rear guard. A thousand shall fall at my side and 10,000 at my right hand. No fiery dart shall come near me, nor my dwelling, path, transportation, nor my classroom. In my right hand is wisdom and length of days and I shall serve the Lord every one of those days until I am called home.

Those students are mine and I shall take them and place them on the right side of everything by the time I am done with them at the end of the term in December. And I shall do it again in the spring. My manifesto shall come to pass. They shall understand true authority and that is my manifesto for me and for them. This is not only political war but more so, spiritual war and we win. I am fully engaged. And ready.

• Fire them all.... 

This reply was deleted.