Replies

• Rittenhouse should sue ALL of them BROKE. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Marlene, I agree 100% and would agree more if there was a higher level to agree but 100% is a full tank!!!!!  God be with Kyle Rittenhouse because the corrupt legal system certainly won't be, the situation of Sarah Palin shows the corruption of the legal system against patriots!!!!!!!!!!

• Marlene, again I agree 100% and daily pray asking Almighty God to step in and help us because He is our onluy hope at this point!!!!!  I don't think a new Revolutionary War will do the trick at this point and believe our only hope is the same Divine Intervention sought by our founders!!!!!!!!!!

• This kid is amazing, he is going to make them apologize, pay, and then keep an eye on them, monitor them to make sure they can't do it to anyone else again!

• Go  for it Kyle, take them to the cleaners!

• What a true Patriot!!

•  

Consider this for a moment, or two.  What is it that causes all of these lies to be told. Lies, all of the time, about everything imaginable. Rank, putrid lies.  Why is that?

Innocent people are the ones behind bars, lock and key, with liberties and freedoms taken away, while the liars, the criminals, roam free preying upon the innocent, the old, the feeble, the ignorant and all those yearning for security and safety.  What is behind all this? Why is Biden corrupt, a liar, and a puppet to those controlling him? Why did he steal the Chair of government?  Why?

By far the worst enemy of our nation is its own government. We are rotting away while the world watches in stunned amazement.

I know. Some claim Trump shoulda, coulda, but .......yeah, but, but, but, but.  The man did all that he could and more.  His critics are either ignorant, or a big part of the problem.  Either way, they are not friends in the true sense of the word.

Just another example of lies, and liars.

This reply was deleted.