Replies

• Well send there legal  ass back where they come from you fools 

• Where they came from will not accept them back... they are indigents and many are crimiinals or emotionally psychotic. ...

• It is just like new prisons, people know they are needed but not near their homes.

• Excellent comment... let DHS build a resettlement camp for illegal aliens in Martha's Vinyard ... near the beach and populate it with several thousand indigent non-English speaking illegal aliens.  Hand-picked tattooed males should make up the majority of inmates... when released be sure to give them just enough money to feed them for a day or two.

• Feed them??? The only thing I would give them is a handcuffed ride to the airport and a plane ticket back to their home country.

• Sarcasm ... I would not have shipped them to the Vinyard... they would have been dumped on the Mexican side of the border OR sent to the ANWAR with an ice pick to build a home, and a warning not to feed the wildlife.

• ADMIN

I don't understand! I thought Biden and the Dems love Illegal Aliens, so turn the Washington DC federal buildings into dormitories! 

10814161883?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Chris Plante (talk show host) looked uo the population and at this time of year there are 77,000 residents and in the summer 200,000. They are complaining that they do not have the room. Racist snobs.

• Only a Democrat would invite others to leave their homes... to travel thousands of miles and then erect a NO ROOM AT THE INN SIGN when they arrive. Only the despicable would deny their displaced guests food, shelter, and basic care IN THEIR OWN HOMES. 

If one is not ready to take care of one's guests... don't expect your neighbors to shelter and care for them.  Martha's Vinyard is a major part of the problem in America... its residents need an attitude adjustment... sending millions of illegal aliens to settle there may be just what the doctor ordered. 

• You fail to realize that the elites look upon the rest of us as peon low lives whose only purpose is to serve them and pay taxes through the nose. 

This reply was deleted.