ADMIN

Trudeau Support for Authoritarianism:

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't believe I said much about the halfwits caring about anything.....I'm not sure how you got that out of what I said.

• So, you are saying I didn't pass the test because I was not complete enough in my comment. I feel I'm talking to intelligent, informed adults (for the most part) and I don't have to repeat things that are already obvious to all! 

• You have to be strong and together or lose family and your ows life. Recalling him out of office. Remove the communist. Stay together as one. 

• Whatever Biden says will be echoed word for word by Trudeau and CNN and MSNBC and all the rest of the mainstream media.

Any conflict between Russia and Ukraine has been manufactured by The New World Order. With the fear factor of covid beginning to fizzle out, they need another crisis. Both Canada and the USA will probably be put on some type of wartime footing. This will most likely finish off small business and the middle class as well. Every one of the hardships dumped on the citizens of the world has been artificially created by a handful of multi-billionaires. The only way off this express train to hell is to decapitate the engineers.

Come to think of it, didn’t the people of France use that method a couple hundred years ago?

The Technocrats New World Order Advances

The Technocrats New World Order Advances – Expect “Cyber Attacks” Soon
    As I wrote yesterday, the "leaks" to the media this past weekend that show the U.S. health agencies have been concealing data that prove the COVID-19…
    • This is not a coordinated world effort, Putin is acting on his own, he is trying to reestablish the Soviet Union......that has nothing  to do with the NWO, Putin wants to own a huge chunk of Europe. If he is coordinating with anyone, it would be China who wants to do the same think in their back yard!

• BULL$HIT !!!

• Just Like our Unconstitutionally elected and seated DICTATOR will be doing to us in a couplke of weeks!

TAKE EVERYTHING OUT OF THE BANK UNTIL WE GET OUR COUNTRY BACK!!!! LEAVE IT IN AND THEY'LL TAKE IT FOR SURE!!!!

REVOLT ON THE N.W.O. because you'd rather be dead than to live under their thumb!!!..............Yeah,really!

• Might be and might work.

• Hit the horse with a stun gun and watch the fun begin; the cop would be laying on his ass on the concrete!!!!!

• this punk is just like kerry, a smarmy pile of pig excrement!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.