ADMIN

10241326870?profile=RESIZE_584x 

Judicial Watch announced today that it received 199 pages of records from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that include emails between National Institutes of Health (NIH) then-Director Francis Collins and Anthony Fauci about hydroxychloroquine and COVID-19.

Judicial Watch obtained the records as the result of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit for Collins’ emails (Judicial Watch v U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (No. 1:21-cv-02302)). This lawsuit was filed after the Department of Health and Human Services failed to respond to a June 8, 2021, FOIA request for: 

All emails sent to and from Director Francis Collins related to “gain of function”, “hydroxychloroquine”, “HCQ”, and/or “Wuhan Institute of Virology”

In a June 19, 2020, email current acting Director of the NIH Lawrence Tabak writes to NIH then-Director Francis Collins about an NIH-sponsored randomized control trial of the effectiveness of using hydroxychloroquine to treat patients hospitalized with COVID-19

Based on the recommendations from the DSMB [Data and Safety Monitoring Board of NIH] that met late today, NHLBI [National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute] is stopping … the randomized controlled trial comparing hydroxychloroquine vs. placebo/Standard of care in hospitalized patients with confirmed SARS-CoV2 infection. This was a scheduled interim analysis – actually the 4th in a series – looking at both safety and outcomes data. Bottom line: There was no harm signal. [Emphasis in original] However, based on the conditional power analysis there is less than a 1% probability that HCQ would prove more effective than standard of care even if we enrolled twice the number of patients. Therefore, we are concurring with the DSMB’s recommendation and stopping the trial in accordance with standard trial monitoring and oversight practices. The trial was almost completed (475 patients enrolled out of 510 target); however, based on these results there is no need to continue the study.

Collins replies on June 20, 2020, and copies Dr. Fauci: “Well, that fits with the outcome of the RECOVERY trial. [Emphasis in original] I hope NHLBI will quickly publish the results. Looping in Tony.”

Fauci responds the same day: “Thanks. Not unexpected, but good to have [t]o have solid evidence behind our recommendations. We now need results of the trials for prophylaxis.”

read more here: https://www.judicialwatch.org/fauci-emails-about-hydroxychloroquine-and-covid/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Got it, Jeanine!!   I will re-visit here tomorrow, capture this info and pursue my journey.  Thank-you, so much!

BTW - I composed a five-movement work for orchestra and SATB chorus:    Picture on a Living Room Wall.      Movement 3 is divided in half:  Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me / Cast me not away from Thy presence and take not Thy Holy Spirit from me!

• What Fraudi took was the hypocritc oath instead of the Hippocratic oath.

• Miserable little man!!!

• Your being very kind Janet.

• Seems to be little doubt that sneaky little Fauci Faker is on the payrolls of Pfizer, Moderna and J&J.

• Yes and Yes to both of you.

• Fire my ass he should stand trial for the murder of millions

• He should be executed by firing squad. Of course after he was convicted.

• Firing squads are in order.

The punishment for these acts must be meted out appropriately.

A message must be sent that these type of acts are unacceptable 

This reply was deleted.