Replies

• When a democrat lectures us, we know they are lying. They lie about the virus, they lie about global warming, they lie about racism, they lie about inflation, and on…and on…and on… Since we know that they lie about everything, why do we believe anything they tell us about the conflict in Ukraine? We also know that everything they do is agenda driven. Why would this be any different?

By all means, hate the Russians and especially Putin because the media is telling you to 24/7. After all, didn’t Hillary tell us that he stole the election of 2016 from her?

I’m still a little confused as to why it’s my ‘patriotic duty’ to come to the rescue of the Biden’s cash cow.

Be very careful not to listen to Tucker Carlson’s commentary, it will expose you to: THE FACTS.

Tucker" How will this conflict affect you?

• What an idiot.

• Age limits on politicians  people.  AGe limits.  SCREW AGE DISCRIMINATION WHEN IT COMESS TO POLITICIANS.

• Survival list.

BE DEBIT FREE!

Go to church. Believe in YOUR God, (this is your magic)!

Have your own private water source.

Know like-minded people where God still plays a role in real life.

Align with people to share skills and labor. Better than money.

Keep your friend’s close, your enemy’s closer and your guns closest.

Raise your own food. Know how to process it. Pressure canning preferred.

Have at least one non-computerized vehicle.

Have two good chainsaws (14” & 20”), know how to use and repair them.

Have wood home emergency heat source.

Know how to process hides. Leather/fur out. (Prefer acid tan).

Have a solar/wind-up radio, have extra light bulbs, batteries, bee's wax candles

and a way to make more.

USE NON-GMO SEEDS ONLY! Save harvested seeds for next year and for bartering

value.

Have guns and ammo HIDDEN. Know how to use and repair. Have supplies

available for reloading different calibers, GREAT bartering potential.

Have a good security system. (Make it public). (A good dog & a good gun is your

BEST security system, let your feelings be known publicly).

Have 1 year supply of 25-year survival food for 1 good meal per day per person.

Have a good fishing gill net.

Stock pile as much med's as possible for various needs, keep rotated.

Have medicine and First-Aid knowledge (books) plus medical supplies.

Do NOT rely on the Internet.

Do NOT rely on grid electricity.

Have the basic trade books. Carpentry, plumbing, electrical, tooling etc.

Have a lath, mill, welder and variety of hand tools if possible or know who does.

Collect & save ALL assorted metal stock.

Learn engine repair, also any other skills that will benefit.

Have good 6000 plus, gas generator.

Have 100 gallons of gas with additives for longevity, keep rotated.

Have copies of important documents in a safe place.  (Sealed container in the

ground, PVC is good).

Alway buy quality if possible.

Sharpen your outdoor survival skills.

Get skillful at bartering, worth more than money.

Have 6-month cash on hand. Use money as last resort, (if it will be worth

anything)!! When the real SHTF, money & gold is worthless, can't eat it!

Value all you learn by what you can earn.

Be ready to protect yourself, family, neighbors and country!!

I am a retired Toolmaker and Process Engineer and have all the tools to make about anything! This will help us if/when, the SHTF. My wife is also  retired. I hunt & fish my own property and have a VERY nice 30 x 80 garden plus apple trees, Rhubarb, strawberries, etc. I am also a dedicated 1700 survivalist.

FYI....I rent out my pasture to pay for two beef critters a year. I have all the equipment to do my own processing. We either freeze, (pressure can later), pressure can or dehydrate/vacuum pack, depending on my time schedule.

Storage life of processed foods:

(Stockpile all you can)

Frozen foods, 3 years. (On the power grid), (Must cook).

Pressure canning  10 years plus. Including all meats. (Heat & serve).

Dehydrated & vacuumed packed), 25 years plus.  (Must be cooked).

Victory1

• What an idiot! Being Minnesota is hip deep in global warming, they switch to climate change. The climate has been changing in cycles for a million years. STFU, 

• Marlene, you’ve hit the nail right on the head. None of the scams that have been perpetrated on the world would be possible without the astonishing gullibility of people. I guess you could call it “The Chicken Little Syndrome”.

It makes no difference how many time the sycophants on CNN yell “The Sky Is Falling” millions of people will buy right into it.

To quote an unknown author, “Never Underestimate the Power of Large Groups of Stupid People”.

• If you are not a prepper,you should be!!! When reprobates are in government,  very hard times are ahead!  

• Just more proof that liberals suffer from a MENTAL Disease. Michael Savage said this for years.

• John Kerry fears Russia-Ukraine War will distract from climate change. Demands that Putin use climate friendly bombs and missiles to annihilate Unkraines Citizens.

• That's like Hillary's "Bleach Bit" No evidence... No Crime or in this case "War Crime".

This reply was deleted.