ADMIN

Is Sidney Powell's Kracken a DOD Cyber Warfare Program?

EndAk8fVoAAbAJd?format=png&name=900x900

Holy Radar – that’s the Kracken!!! Who knew it is a Department of Defense Cyber Warfare Program? It Tracks Systems and aquires evidence of nefarious activities and crimes committed by The Deep State!

When Sidney Powell stated she HAS RELEASED THE KRAKEN, most of us thought of Clash of the Titans and cheered her on for her gutsy remark. She never blinked and held a stern, a serious face when she said it. She wasn’t joking and now we know why! The “Kraken” is a Department of Defense-run cyber warfare program that tracks and hacks various other systems to acquire evidence of nefarious actions by the deep state!

President Trump and the loyal patriots in the Military and Space Command now have all the evidence of voter fraud and election related treason. This will be used against the enemies of America!

What we are witnessing with the 2020 elections is NOT an election. We are witnessing the attempt of the overthrow of the United States Government. The CIA, FBI and DOJ are full of Treasonous Swamp Rats that are intent on stealing the Presidential seat, and taking over over America for the global order. They are wicked globalist puppets who are boldly pushing their coup to destroy America and impliment a global reset and usher in United Nations Agenda 2030 which is the revised version of sustainable development Agenda 21. They are in lockstep throwing all their punches at unsuspecting Americans while nations around the world are doing the very same lockdowns on their citizens. Will they succeed? The answer is NO! WARNING FROM ACTING SEC. OF DEFENCE CHRIS MILLER:

“Should any maligned actors underestimate our resolve or attempt to undermine our efforts, we will not hesitate to restore deterrents and defeat any and all threats. “

Certain sectors of Special Forces Operations now report directly to Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller. They are aligned with Trump, the Constitution and the defending of America against its enemies, both foreign and domestic. So don’t panic and fear not. President Trump is in control and the battle lines are drawn. The Kraken has been released and it has everything. Special Forces assets are now being deployed to take down America’s domestic enemies and traitors.

read more:

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2020/11/22/sidney-powells-kraken-is-dod-cyber-warfare-program-we-are-at-war/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did you know that Loons can dive upwards of 30 feet deep and hold their breath for 90 seconds...  Probably accounts for the lack of Loons in the swamp... bumping their heads all the time... 

• They could be an interesting reason to visit Guam, provided it hasn't tipped over yet.

• "President Trump and the loyal patriots in the Military and Space Command now have all the evidence of voter fraud and election related treason. This will be used against the enemies of America!"

I have roughly heard the same assurances by others. 

Will I be hearing the same promises with a Biden Administration installed in the White House?

The old axiom, "Time is of the essence", rings true now.

If so, we may be distastefully better served employing martial law and pursuing the end results from there.

A Biden Presidency is fatally poisonous to the Republic, and to Humanity.

May God forgive President Trump, and especially me for having to say so.

• Praise the Lord!!! Take them all down, plenty of room in prison.

• Praise the Lord about time... set them loose and round up the criminals... the treasonous body of globalist and Marxist looking to destroy our nation.  If this is true we can all rejoice, however,  we have heard similar claims in the past only to be let down when nothing happens.   We shall see... will this be any different?

• Agreed Ron, I love this news but I don't want to get my hopes up. I've been let down so many times and it's so painful every time it happens. There is always a possibility this could be misinformation from the deep state just for the purpose of making more pain for us.

• Hey Ron, if I hear that Georgia has resened their certiication for Biden based on the evidence presented by Sidney Powell in court then I will proceed to the nearest liquor store for a bottle of champagne 

• I would gladly contribute to a CASE. Forgive me for my distrust but we have heard these accusations so often in the past. I would hope and pray it will happen but I am suspicious. If Sidney has a strong case and it opens up the fraud box of deceit I wouild pray to my God a loud and sincere THANK YOU. 

• That's one of the problems today. More and more people distrust Trump and his team. They say they have tons of evidence and all too many people don't believe it. Having said that, we also know that we cannot trust the election, the courts, law enforcement, etc all of whom seem to go against Trump, which is unpatriotic and treasonous. 

• Show me!

This reply was deleted.