ADMIN

In The Fall, Democrats Will Lock Down America Again

More Coronavirus Memes! - thefunnyconservative

On Sunday, Florida Democratic Rep. Donna Shalala demanded Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis shut down the state again to break the coronavirus cases increase making its way through the population.

“We need to close down again,” Shalala said on ABC’s “This Week,” criticizing the state’s Republican leadership for reopening what she condemned as “too soon.” “I said four months ago if we don’t do this right we’re going to have to close down again. That’s our worst nightmare and we’re going to have to do that in Florida.”

Cases in Florida are indeed rising. On Saturday, the state reported 12,523 new infections in the fifth consecutive day of more than 10,000 cases. The death toll too has risen, but not as much as one might expect.

While Florida surpassed 5,000 COVID deaths this week, its fatality rate remains remarkably low considering its cases, particularly when compared to New York where Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo stuffed infected patients into nursing homes even though older people have proven more vulnerable to the virus. Florida has suffered approximately 231 deaths per million. In contrast, New York’s rate is about 1,675 per million.

The same story is playing out nationwide, where cases have gone up as the government ramps up testing capacity while the death rate barely budges, suggesting the virus is getting weaker as it spreads.

This won’t stop Democratic lawmakers from pursuing a second wave of lockdowns, however. California Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom already issued another major stay-home order last week affecting millions in the state. According to The New York Times, nearly half the country is following suit, with at least 21 states either pausing or reversing their reopenings.

read more:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/21/in-the-fall-democrats-will-lock-down-america-again/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In addition to what you have mentioned in your post Michael, we are finding out that some, if not all States are combining the positive antibody test with the positive COVID 19 tests when they report the numbers. 2 different tests taken for opposite reasons. You may test positive for the antibodies and have never had COVID. And by the way if you are positive for antibodies, you probably would never contract COVID. Yet the CDC is allowing (encouraging?) these numbers to be taken cummulatively. I have sent a leter to my Senator asking for an investigation into these practices. I encourage you all to do likewise.

• IF WE ALLOW THAT GARBAGE AGAIN WE ARE DUMBER THAN A BRICK.

THIS IS OUR COUNTRY, THEY ARE ELECTED BY US WE MUST NEVER AGAIN COW TOW TO THEM, THEY SHOULD BE WORKING FOR US NOT AGAINST US.  

THIS IS THEIR FAST TRACK TO COMMUNISM TO MAKE US SUBMIT AND GAIN CONTROL OF OUR ENTIRE LIFE AND OUR EVERYTHING.   IT HAS TO END NOW OR WE WILL HAVE TO FIGHT NO MATTER WHAT.  

NEWSOM, MURPHY, WHITMER, PRITZKER, CUOMO, LIGHTFOOT, WOLF, INSLEE, DE BLASIO AND OTHERS THE MARXISTS IN OUR MIDST, WE HAVE TO GAIN BACK CONTROL NOW OR LATER BUT IT HAS TO BE DONE.

NEWSOM IS A TYRANT AND SO ARE THE OTHERS THE GOV OF NY , CUOMO IS NOW IN GA BUT SAYS WHEN HE COMES BK HE WON'T HAVE TO QUARANTINE WHAT OH B/C HE CALLS HIMSLELF ESSENTIAL  SO BLEEPIN WHAT OUR BUSINESSES ARE CLOSED AND BLM ARE RUNNING RAMPANT THIS MUST END AND NOW.

This reply was deleted.