ADMIN

7398474483?profile=RESIZE_710x

According to the media's general judgment, 2020 U.S. voters are most concerned with purportedly complex issues of crime and justice. Voters should place no trust in this. This same media forbade itself to investigate a simple, yet objectively historic corruption scandal of national interest.

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has almost certainly committed the most extensive spree of felonies by a congressperson in U.S. history. As a criminal, she also appears to be historically inept. Scores of verified items of evidence against her are in the public record. Omar has never challenged their authenticity and has never produced a single piece of evidence to support her version of events.

She faces a primary on Tuesday. She again won her party's endorsement. She again won House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's endorsement — and her funding.

The mainstream media judges this remarkable situation to be irrelevant to Minnesota voters, let alone the dominant concern. Editorial malpractice on issues of crime, justice, and the 2020 election spreads everywhere this summer; by no coincidence, the spread can be traced to irresponsible media coverage of a deadly riot in Rep. Omar's district.

Below are 32 new, verifiable, archived pieces of evidence of Omar's historic crime spree.

7398646879?profile=RESIZE_710x

Above: One of many Somali-language tributes to "Colonel Nur Said Elmi," Rep. Ilhan Omar's father, sent from around the world by family, friends, and contacts following his tragic June 2020 death from a COVID-19 infection. As a high-ranking officer in Somalia's (U.S.-backed) military from the 1970s until 1991, he was well known by this name and title.

In mid-June, Ilhan Omar's father tragically died from a COVID-19 infection. Expressions of grief, condolences, and prayers arrived from around the world, but particularly from the Somali-speaking immigrant community of Minneapolis and from the U.K. By all accounts, he earned his reputation as a gentle, kind neighbor, well known and beloved within Cedar-Riverside, as he had been in Somalia.

His relevance to Rep. Omar's landmark scandal is, of course, his birth name. Upon arriving in the United States in 1995, he claimed to be "Nur Omar Mohamed" and received a Social Security number with this name. However, all appeared to know him as Nur Said. He presented himself as Nur Said. Both Ilhan and her sister Sahra Noor referred to their father as Nur Said (prior to deleting the evidence). He is identified on-screen as "Nur Said, Ilhan's father" in the 2018 documentary film "Time for Ilhan" and again as "Nur Said" in the credits. Twice.

Most importantly, British citizen Leila Nur Said Elmi declared her father to be "Nur Said Elmi, military officer" on her 1997 marriage application. (Click the link to see the application and a photo of Leila Nur Said Elmi with both Ilhan and Nur Said.)

read the rest here: https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/ilhan-omar-must-resign-new-evidence-from-nearly-three-dozen-somalis-reveals-a-probable-spree-of-felonies

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Perception can be mightier than reality if portrayed by the MSM properly... the tail can definitely wag the dog.

• Sorry the MSM would pull out stock photos from years ago... bypassing all 2020 for Trump signs and displaying BLM, Antifa and other generic protest signage... claiming thousands assembled in protest... bla, bla, bal...

• Well, here's some scary news!

professor.  Allan Lichtman has picked correctly in advance the last 9 presidential winners! 
    Last night on OAN Tipping Point he chose the winner in November! He chose Biden‼️😩👎🇺🇸. 🙏🙏🙏✝️🛐🙏

He said it's his final prediction! Unless something cataclysmic happens between now and Election Day, He said the only thing Trump can do is try to substantively try to control the pandemic, (he didn't explain how or what he means by that!) and it may be too late, because he should have done this months ago!

personally, I believe the riots are additionally critical! He MUST bring back law and order to this country FAST‼️  

The economy will recover, and Life as we have known it will begin to normalize perhaps not as fast as we would like, but we could see the beginnings of it before the election, if and when he can establish law and order again nationwide, and come up with a plan to get this pandemic to dramatically start to disappear he is not a magician, so he will definitely need some supernatural help from God to do these two things, and lots of support in prayer and letters and notes to him encouraging him so that he will step up and do the really tough things knowing that we are with him in it! I do not know if all of this is really possible, and if it doesn't happen by November 3 we can consider this country gone. God,  please help us AND HIM‼️ 🇺🇸 🙏 🛐 ✝️ 🇺🇸

• He (Trump) restrained himself in order to let the left expose their demonic hatred against whites and blacks, civil and legal authority, law and order, history and culture, freedoms and liberty, and even against the handicapped, elderly, babies and children. They did this to themselves—they gutted themselves with their own swords. 

Since the left has painted Trump as a dictator and usurper from the beginning, Trump proved he is not. Some people will see this. The CNN, ABC, NBC watchers saw their lies exposed. Trump did exactly the opposite of what they had been told he would do and what they predicted he would do. 

I believe a huge majority of police, and there are over 800,00 in total, will vote R because of the absolute rejection of all the sacrifices they and their wives and families have made to serve WE the People, to help when needed. These good people all have family and they have friends. 
      I believe a large majority of firefighters will also vote R, and they are over 370,000, in sympathy for the rejection of the blue's sacrifices. They also have families and friends. These two groups will defy union "guidance" and pressure. They see the light very clearly.

This was actuallly in inroad into what would have otherwise been an impossible voting block to break into—a voting block that no words would have sufficed to break this open. A generational democrat voting block. That block is now blown wide open, with cascading waves of good people who believed all this time, the lies of the left, and who now have seen how much the left cares.  People in this group, who are good people with morals, are the ones who formerly gave undivided loyalty to the D's, believing thet they cared about people because of their words they spoke. They never saw the actions behind the words because there were no crisis to demonstrate their evil, at least in their eyes. They believed 0 was our legal President. And so it was. He was democrat and so they supported his big smile, black skin and his promises. After that, they tuned out. They barely know he funded our islamic enemies. They do not know how he insulted Bibi Netanyahu and Ghandi. Or us. 

Trump has, by his "inaction" (which has been HARD to watch) blown their base wide open. While they think they win, it is the opposite. The Twitter war is where the truth has been outed. 

I believe many other categories have been blown open also, like dynamite. This includes small business owners, black and other, will vote R, due to the lack of these Mayors and Governors not giving a damn about what these small business owers lost, those who commited their lives and passions to build a business of their own—only to watch it torn down and no one in the demon party cared one bit. NOT ONE BIT did they care, and it was hung up high like dirty laundry—for all to see. 
      Remember the black business owner, sobbing, who was posted online, sobbing that it took his whole life to build that business. And it's GONE. Each black person who speaks up now, is like an ever increasing wave of truth going through our nation. The committed evildoers will not change, but there are all of these others who are not online, not blogging, not posting their thoughts and fears about all of this.

It may look bad, but God still seats who He will in authority. Trump is the only President ever to have a WH official Prayer Team. He is the only one who held up a Bible when he spoke to the nation, in front of the church that all Presidents have attended since Madison, and which was now damaged. He has done for Christians what no one else bothered to do. He has done for Israel what the rest promised and didn't do. 
      "Those who bless Israel I will bless. Those who curse Israel I will curse." 

Consider this {opinion}   God gave us 0bama in order to give us Trump. So, here is my question to all of you. Would you have voted for the crass womanizer Trump—had not the liar, traitor, usurper, murderer, deviant marxist, not come first?   WE the Patriots became desperate. At that time, over 50,000 TPCC patriots blogged on this site, all enraged and afraid at losing our country. afraid that that "man" and what he got away with and what he did would completely destroy us. 

He, 0bama, made Trump look like Hope. It was 0 who gave us a different perspective on who was to come. Old, rich, playboy, bailed out. Who could relate to him then (pre-0)? I ask you.

By the time Princess Kelly asked her filthy question in the first R debate, and Trump verbally slugged her back, I was SO desperate, I knew he was THE guy. God works in mysterious ways. And thank God for that. We dont need to know how He is working the thing for our benefit, but he IS. 

• Lichtman doesn't have God in his equation!

Believe me, when the election results are announced I will be a very happy woman if Lichtmans has to come out and say I got it wrong! How I hope and pray he is wrong. But we MUST NOT be complacent! This is definitely a watershed event. The person who gets elected he's going to make all the difference on whether our great country lives or dies. It's just such a sickening thought that it could go the wrong way.

But I have stood by Trump since the day he came down the escalator. I knew he was the right man and I believed from that day that God had his hand on him, that God has been preparing him for this, and that he is the only one who could've ever with stood what he's been through and managed to get done all the many things he has gotten done and is still getting done today.

but I am so disgusted with these leaders who are not doing anything to stop these rioters, these anarchists, these treasonous people that have given  up their right to live in this country. I wish I could personally put them on planes, one way tickets to the communist country of their choice, and no turning back! But I know that God knows what's happening I know that his timing is perfect and I am praying for him to do what he did in 2016, put his hand on Donald. Trump and I and all of the voters and get them to the polls to vote for him. I am praying  if it is his will that he will prevent people that would vote for Biden from getting to the polls. And I also pray that God will somehow shut down the social media sites. I pray they'll have so much difficulty just staying on the air because their  power keeps going out so they won't be able to insert themselves into the voting in a negative way!

what can I say, I just care too much.  
      Please tell me how I can get conservative patriots out visible standing up against the anarchists. I think that if all of our radio and TV spokes people, Tucker Carlson Sean Hannity Rush Limbaugh Laura Ingram Mike Savage Mark Levin any of the radio people I don't even know their names would pick a date and ask all good patriots to come forward to come out on that date to their shopping centers their civic centers wherever they can go and form A huge large visible nationwide group to let our government leaders that have been elected that are doing nothing no that their performance is unacceptable and that we will try our best to have them removed from office one way or another!

• Southwestern Ohio has had close to 20 walking protests, that I know of, outdoor protests against the house arrests and face diapers. These were arranged by local patriot groups not associated with TEA, but with the Constitution. 

It doesn't always take a bunch of people. When a protest was announced in downtown Dayton, members of one of our church groups joined with two other churches, and went downtown. My personal goal was to get there at the beginning, just be led to some peaceful marchers farther back in the march, and just talk and be peaceful, let them know peace is the way and that this is not an either or situation. What actually happened was I got all the info 2nd hand, we got there 2 hrs after the thing started. I did find a guy in the back of the march, and started talking with him, he was wrapped up in flag patterns, so how bad could he be. He was then joined by 2 young women, one of whom dropped the word "bus". He got defensive immediately that they would be found out, so then he spouted off his script, that he was homeless and lived in the St. Vincents shelter. He started buttoning up as he felt he had been outed.

I then wanted to find out where the busses were and see how many, but nothing worked out like I wanted, because I had not verbalized to my friend what exactly I wanted to do, while she was focused on meeting up with our group. No planning. 

What else do I do? I write Trump, again and again. I write my Congresscritter and he could care less. My Senator as least responds. My church pastor sees nothing , says nothing, does nothing, except say, "ok." to "forsaking the assembly" and he apparently forgot the Book of Daniel, and what Daniel did when he was told not to worship and pray..

So, I am looking for a new home church, and may have found one 45 minutes away. They are a full-on Acts church. And they are fearlessly political. Went the 1st time 2 weeks ago, and what did they preach and teach on?  The Book of Daniel. Hallalujah!! and HA HA!   I can quit asking why are you ok with ok, and why aren't you seeing, saying, speaking truth into lies and leading the flock, instead of keeping them clueless and useless. 

• No, I would never suggest being complacent. I pray and pray hard for Trump, his family, Pence, his family and the righteous administration and staff. Any unrighteous ones, God can take out in any way He sees fit. A prayer wall around Trump morning noon and night. I am hearing of more of that, through zoom or websites. Shoring up his left, right and rear guard, because God goes before him. I walked for him and the R;'s last time, and hope to again in October at least a couple of times. Laura Rosenberger, who lives in Springfield, OH, is one of a kind. She single-handedly gave Springfield to Trump. Springfield is a low job prospect, solid blue town, and she gave it to Trump. She met him, got her pic with him. She is gifted politically, but this also shows what one person can do. 

https://www.facebook.com/larosenbrgr/

Rosenberger for Republican State Central Committee 10th District
      Rosenberger for Republican State Central Committee 10th District, Springfield, Ohio. 491 likes · 5 talking about this. Laura Rosenberger, candidate f…
    • I certainly didn't mean you were complacent, nor wanting others to be! No! I am concerned more about the millions of voters out there that might not go to the polls because they think he can't lose! Or that their one vote doesn't count or mean much!

For this election, every vote is so strategically important, and it is US that should do all we can to get that idea across to others!

im sure you're amazing! By your writings I can see that!

• FYI I hope you love Your new church! It's a long drive, but worth it if it's a really terrific church. It's a special blessing to attend a strong, Biblical church!

• I also did due diligence, even after knowing Trump was it. Found out Cruz, Rubio were not NBC. Carson slept at the wheel. Fiorina loved the Muslim empire and has contacts with them. Jeb was a non-starter. Back to Trump. He was IT.  Huck was great, sharp as can be. 

This reply was deleted.