Replies

• Agree 100%. He fears what McConnell will do when the house dems impeach him for enforcing the law with military troops or if he arrests politicians and high level officials and billionaires. The RINOs will impeach him if he does take that action. The military leaders at the Pentagon have already said they want support him. Leadership is about doing what is right even when it is hard. Just like George Washington did at Valley Forge and the many patriots that pledged their lives and sacred honor for our country. You can live on your knees or die on your feet like a true patriot. The Don is not willing to die for freedom. He is riding the fence like Neville Chamberlain and using his policy of appeasement. Unfortunately, the American people must suffer under despotism before they will break the bonds of government and act on their own. It is called a civil war and once again the Democrats are the ones starting it and true Patriotic Republicans are not as aggressive in their action as the Dems. We are supporters of logic and reason while the Dems support emotion and uncompromising principles. We believe in God and his message of peace and tolerance while the Dems believe in the Devil and his message of hate and vengence. We are suffering because of our Christian restraint and the belief that love will conquer hate and forgiveness and tolerance will stay our hand to act without reason. God's justice is stronger and more powerful. He will appoint a leader or change the heart of another to fight for freedom. The Devil never wins the war.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord
      He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored
      He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword
      His truth is marching on, His truth is marching on ...

• He needs to retire or transfer the military leaders that have stated they will not follow his orders to less demanding jobs... say surveying the Antarctic ocean... mutiny is not an option, but apparently it has become one.  

• Hey‼️ 🇺🇸 Let's get a grass roots writing campaign going demanding resignations of Pelosi, Schumer Schiff AND the Rhinos that sit on their pudgy hands as they wait for their fat paychecks!

I believe if we start with. Pelosi, and succeed - not waiting for November 3rd but starting NOW! When the other do nothings see it, they'll stop adding to the problems! Of course, like the commies ie, Van Jones and others, They will go underground and when they feel a sense of safety will rise to the top again and start their dirty trouble because their hearts are evil and their conscience is nonexistent. We do live in an evil world, and the prince of this world is hard at work stirring things up and making up his messes, and the rest of us have to be like job of holding the Bible.It is said that the evil around him "vexed his righteous soul "!  Just as the scripture say, there is nothing new under the sun. Man has stood against God and his principles and values, and even stood against his love and mercy and graciousness, to the vexing of all the rest of us that have to live amongst them.

it's only obvious the time is short, and our Lord of lords and King of Kings will be coming to reign on the earth soon!

I for one look forward to that👍✝️❗️

• SPOT ON

• Let's sue the government so we can get the money to start our own Party without the RINOs. I have started a petition and I am currently writing up my complaint against the government. This is our first step and it will allow us to dedicate our time planning the take back. Nothing is done fast. It took the Communist Dems 80 years to get to this point and they still have not fully taken over. I want to remove them from our country forever. This is the way we do it. Check out my petition and sign it. I will be sending our my rough draft class action complaint by Sunday. All my supporters can read it and help me craft it better and maybe there is a lawyer among you that can make sure I follow the right legal procedures. When we win and we will win this, it will be a lot of money and many of you will be tempted to spend it on BS. However, with everyone's consent, we will pool our money together and make it pay dividends for our new Party. The trust fund setup by us will be locked away for the purpose of electing true Christian Patriots. 

Sign here.  https://www.change.org/ConstitutionalRightsViolated Do not forget to let your friends and family know.

• So here it is, Wednesday. I've been out of communication for a couple days.
      i tried your link again! I still cannot see your petition it's entirety there! When you say it works, I can't imagine what you're referring to. It takes me to a site regarding another document you're working on. But I want to see the entire petition that I signed and it I do not see it there unless I'm blind and I don't think I am

• Of course!

• It is too large to add it here. I tried. I will take pics of how to see the petition. Do you have Adobe reader?

• Michael, I wanted to reread your petition so I went to this link you indicate. I could see the site but was unable to read your petition.

can you please post it here, or tell me hoe I can see and read it?

thanks,

• You need to click the update and then click adobe acrobat. It will pull up the rough draft for you to provide input.

This reply was deleted.