ADMIN

you never see our content in your newsfeeds.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good move, Col. Nelson. Better not to reply :-) 

• Violent crimes are performed by actors in our society daily. Is unobservance of a law redefining a law, act by act? All inheirant rights can be claimed to be regulated, and actions taken accordingly. Is reality or truth virtually what is said, just because it is said so? Is murder not murder if undetected? If so, I see that short route to societal chaos in front of us. I don't think we can go this way Paul.

• There is no implicit right to vote... in the Constitution.  The Constitution gives the power to regulate elections to the States.   It is up to the several states to establish voting rights... for individuals based on various facts such as residency requirements, criminal history, competency, and voter registration rules.  Voting is a right only where one is qualified by state and federal law... making it a regulated right... more of a privilege granted by law. 

• The certainty of a citizens right to vote, independent of litmus tests such as ownership of property or paying a poll tax, as sharply focused by amendments 15 and 19, either is, or is not. Amendments are as significant as the articles comprising the Constitution, and not simply footnotes. Both state and federal goverments are forbidden to treat citizens otherwise by amendments. Like pregnancy or death, incremental status does not ring truth.. A rapist, thief, or Globalist cannot violate the victims just a little, and truthfully assure no real harm is done. Further, the corrective authority to affirm this idea by the Federal goverment is directed not at citizens, but at the states who do just what you are suggesting. We will simply have to agree to disagree, since the Libertarian in me will not afford this idea benefit of doubt.

This reply was deleted.