ADMIN

voter fraud Archives - Politically Incorrect Humor

Concerns from a polling manager in Georgia's Fulton County about the unusual uniformity of mail-in ballots is the basis for the court-delayed inspection effort that is expected to resume in the coming weeks.

Polling manager Suzi Voyles says that when counting absentee ballots for the 2020 presidential election, thousands of them, perhaps tens of thousands, for then-Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden appeared to have been photocopied. 

Voyles' observation and similar ones from at least three other poll workers prompted them to come forward and swear under penalty of perjury that the ballots looked fake.

Election watchdogs have used their affidavits to help convince a state judge to unseal all of the 147,000 mail-in ballots counted in Fulton and allow a closer inspection of the suspicious Biden ballots for evidence of counterfeiting, The Epoch Times reports Tuesday. 

read more:

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/georgia-poll-watchers-concerns-about-biden-ballots-appearing-photocopied

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I speak for no one other than myself. I say to you there is no direct provision in the Constitution to undue Joint Congressional certification of the electoral results. It is a cracked egg, spilled milk, a felled tree. Congress bought itself a ticket to infamy. I loathe the insult in the Oval Office, and the stooge as V.P. .  SCOTUS does not say what the Constitution says, or does not say according to the todays weather conditions. They render an opinion as to the grounding of law, as applied, to be Constitutionally sound or not. That is it.

But.....

There is an indirect Constitutional process that has elements in place to do what you want, but requires extrordinary circumstances for it to work (like those of today). Hunt around my postings to see if I haven't stated it it (click on my avatar and scroll down my posts. If you cannot find any hint, ask me and I will relay my thoughts.

• Everyone who is elected to congress , president, or serving in the military has to take the oath to support and defend the constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. If anyone of them gets paid by the CCP to help China over our country is nothing less than treason. A firing squad or a rope noose should be their only reward once caught. Unfortunately the ones that are supposed to the catching are also being paid the the CCP.

• In the last several decades the Political Elite in both major parties have aligned to retain the status quo... Both political parties are more interested in retaining the ESTABLISHMENT and expanding the swamp, than serving their constituents and party's core values.  Both political parties are focused more on protecting and serving their personal interests and power than the Publics and National interests. 

Calls for bipartisanship... are disguised appeals to support and extend legislation that protects the SWAMPS political power.  Both major parties support policies designed to isolate and restrain the public's attempt to unify their efforts for removing the ESTABLISHMENT's hold on government.

• And so, Ron, is it any wonder why the dems and RINOs (Never Trumpers) hate Trump so much?  We liked Trump because he was able to communicate our desires, feelings, and core values.  We then loved him because we saw him fighting hard for us, and tossing the RINOs in the dirty laundry pile.  He dismissed the dems as pure rubbish of the worst kind.  The abuse he has taken was, and is, intended for all of us who love and/or support him.  If a revolt comes, it will be swift and furious.  To crawl into a hole and offer no real resistance would be akin to "the world's worst friend."  If we do not support him vehemently, we deserve everything that the one-world-order people want to throw at us.

• There is a wide variety of alternatives when choosing to resist government tyranny.... everything from war to peaceful civil disobedience comes to mind.  The choice on what to do becomes personal and should be based on one's capacity and ability to engage in the most peaceful venue for reform possible.  If it becomes impossible to find a road to reform that is peaceful, one must choose between capitualtion or the suffering of war... So be it.  We will cross that bridge when we come to it.

• I wonder just how many GOP boxers have hashmarks?

Fence sitting brings them out, no doubt.

• All Republicans should stand up and fight for the country and not for what is good for them 

• This is purely Demonic and I will say this to we are under Satanic leadership here in America.

• Paul, at this point they are afraid of 1 thing JAIL. Because they did not do what was right to begin with. Did not think they would get caught. Just like any CROOK.

• I think they are more afraid of a rope than jail.

This reply was deleted.