ADMIN

FOX's John Roberts Had a Very Bad Day

WH Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Slams Fake News Media

First, he acted like this at the press briefing:

Trump supporters on Twitter didn't like the way he behaved and let him know about it....then this happened:

The fatal blow:

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Maybe Republicans THINK one race is superior while not acting on it... it's a thought crime and time to get the thought police involved!

• Walter Cronkite needs to publically take a knee to Black Lives Matters or shut the hell up... he is a Marxist propagandist and has no business being given a national podium to express his hate America rhetoric.

• Colonel, I would pay cash money to see that, but sadly as a corpse the idea loses its appeal.  Funny though!

• Who does this clod think he is stating that the Nation needed a recommital of an already stated position by the President?

Walter Cronkite was a jackass for declaring himself as not a newsman, but rather a shaper of public opinion. So is John Roberts, but Roberts is no Cronkite!

• HEY PEOPLE ... Let's NOT Forget That Shepard Smith & John Roberts Are "BUTT BUDDIES" ... John Roberts "PROMISED" Shepard Smith That He Would Keep Up The Pressure On Our POTUS After Shep's Spur Of The Moment  "BULLSH*T" Retirement From FOX ... Shepard Smith Was Given The Opportunity To "RETIRE" Before FOX Dumped His FLAMIN' TRUMP-HATING A$$! 

NOTE: Go Ahead And Fact-Check Me ... I'LL WAIT! 

• If these phony journalists want to CLEAR THE AIR... they need to take a knee and step down to let a Black Journalist cover the White House... I don't see a lot of Black anchors on FOX, CNN, MSNBC, or in the White House Press Corps... are they racist? Time for John Roberts to take a Knee to a Black Journalist by stepping down to the mailroom and letting a Black man or woman do the reporting. 

• John Robert go ask Biden if he supported BLM/Antifa on the burning and destroying of private property. Wallace asked the same question on 2016, go ask Biden why he supported the Democrat senator who was a member of the KKK do your job 

• Time for the media to ask Biden if he supported the burning and destroying of private property committed by BLM and Antifa and his relationship with the KKK Democrati Senator

• Is this the John Roberts that was listed on one of the Lolita flights?

• Why didn't Wallace ask Biden if he denounced BLM and Antifa, since THEY are the ones doing the rioting, arsons, theft and murders?

That would hve been a great question. I guess Wallace was waiting for the debate to be over so he could rub crazy Joe's legs!! 

This reply was deleted.