Replies

• So where did you hear about the club being a front?

• A local person from MN .... who was a LEO back there in the late 90's and is a retired AF pararescue ! Not sure if this is considered "conspiratorial" but I frankly believe every word of it after Terry and Janis Reed .

• I have a friend in Roseville, talked to her yesterday.  She said a lot of stores and restaurants on the outskirts of all the rioting have boarded up their stores.  You can still go through the McDonald's drive-thru, or go inside, etc, but this way, at least nobody can just bust out the windows and walk right in.  She said everything's kinda' creepy, and even though they're in an area where little damage has been done, she said everybody feels like they're walking on pins and needles.  She took an elderly friend to the grocery store, didn't want her going by herself right now.

• 5488840285?profile=RESIZE_584x

• I wonder if we could get Dennis back....?

• His family lived right down the road from Severna Park High School. I graduated from SPHS in 1977. If that tells you anything.....there were a lot of Federal agents in the area I grew up in.

• It at least tells me were close to the same age  ;o))   I graduated in 73.

So.....was that kinda' creepy being around federal agents all the time, or did it just become a part of your life?

• Alex Jones these papers a year or two back. They were alledgedly from Baltimore. The story was that soemone's brother, I think it was, found them in his brothers room.

• Cops can NOT push back one-on-one in these riots.  Why don't they get out the fire hoses?

• Why don't they get out the fire hoses? Probably because the fire department is responding to major fires and is unable to be used for riot control...

I am also concerned about the lack of a preplanned response to the violence in these major cities and by the State... Local and State Governments are supposed to have plans to deal with such conditions... curfews, pre-planned deployment of police and national guard, the use of dye to mark those involved in the riots, isolating and removing the leaders of known subversive organizations, the closing and isolation of communities to traffic in and out, the use of central command to coordinate fire and police response...  The failure to control the Media and the narrative... a general mismanagement of the crisis by government.
      Reply Delete

This reply was deleted.