Replies

• he will get there, before he can testify in court or give a sworn deposition!!!!!

• Let's all agree here, that, if Trump DOES mention any of this, his mic will quickly be muted! They don't WANT the truth to come out! If that happens, the MSM and social media will ALL be in prison, post haste! Hunter Biden's former 'business' associate, the one in prison, who took the fall for Hunter, has been moved to a different, LESS SAFE, prison, after he blew the whistle on Hunert! Does anyone want to place a bet on whether he will end up like Epstein did? Arkancided? We are only seeing the tiniest tip of this iceberg! When it ALL comes out, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see ALL of the Democrats in prison! Even the ones who are no longer 'in office', so to speak. It wasn't JUST Joe Biden, it was an entire admin! Be prepared for a knock down, drag out fight! They are NOT going down quietly!

• HAMPCBOB, you are correct.Β  he will either "commit suicide" or have an "unexplained accident" before he can make his statement official in a sworn affidavit or testimony in court!!!!!

• Trump should give this guy a pardon immediately and have him moved into witness protection.

• I do! I hope he'll run with it!

• Time to go after Biden no more witness protectionΒ 

• Lorenzo, those willing to testify against any devildemocommiecrat NEED witness protection or they will "commit suicide" or have an "unexplained accident" before they can testify in court or give a sworn affidavit!!!!!

• Epstein. He'd have put the demonrats out of business, but then he committed "suicide".....

• Paul, "suicide" is the fate of anyone who can hurt devildemocommiecrats!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.