Replies

• The phony FBI is just another part of the deep state anymore and no longer an arm of justice.

• 10581033070?profile=RESIZE_930x

• What was so great about The USA it was a Country of laws and had a "Constitution" and a *Bill Of Rights". Those days are over. The people in charge in their Oaths of Office pledged to uphold, protect and defend the laws. This is no longer happening and that is why we're no better than any third world country. We now live in a corrupt lawless country. The only thing that will bring us back is fair and free elections and they managed to corrupt those as well. God help us.

• " We now live in a corrupt lawless country."

I would tend to disagree, although I have heard this idea and sympathize with it.

We have current office holders who are corrupt and lawless, but they are not the Nation. They are the worst of the narcassistic filthy pot smoking counter-culture generation of decades past, who ambitiously learned to present themselves to the electorate in a manner that passes muster for the privilige of service to the Nation. But the content of their character (or the lack thereof), has not been refurbished. To me, the poster slob for this phenomenon is our former self-absorbed Serial Rapist in Chief, Bill Clinton (who at this point seems to be dying of some ailment, likely contractable).

Ultimately, We the People must own their installment given in trust, faith, and confidence, and remove their effect upon us like any household does vermin. IMHO

• Ditto 

• Hope you're right. The next elections will tell.

• I agree.

• you nail it right on the head my friend.

• HECK NO , answer questions to give the answer they want to give they have to lie. It's a crime to lie to Congress I believe? No sense in opening that door. We won't get any answers until we get a different president that wants the answer to all the questions and the cahonies to go after them. Where is Trump?

This reply was deleted.