Replies

• You must watch the video I posted here.  This is a time bomb murder weapon.  Doctors who uncovered the secret tell all how it works.  Blood clots anywhere and everywhere will be reported for millions.  The blood/brain barrier is crossed, too.  The "Delta Variant" is to cover for the vaccine damage.  There is no Delta Variant.

• But like I said, I endure Jones.

(did you think it was due to his delightful effervescence?)

• He's a creepy little Napoleon wannbe.

• I thought this clown would be gone after he was caught colluding with Bill Gates and China. He should be in jail.

• The media is covering just as they did to protect Obama with the virus we had when he was in office 

• Here is something you won't hear from the Communist News Media as of 7/02/21 9,048 people have died because they took the fake Vaccine shot.

• Funny..The term "My body My choice" is ok with liberals when it comes to killing your unborn child or changing the God givin gender of your teenager, But when it comes to lethal depop injections suddenly "My body My choice" does not apply..Go figure!

• You made a valid point. Glad you pointed that out. I'd add in they say "science is real" but it doesn't apply now since the data does not support the vaccines and the science points to this virus coming from the Wuhan lab!

• If they come to my house that is what I will be reciting  to them along with giving a copy of the VAERS report and pointing out my NO TREPASS sign. 

• Well when they show up at my door, they will clearly see a No Tresspassing sign with lethal force cmbeing used if they violate my space. If they persist, they will be greated with an AK 47?with 1000 rounds. Bring it on liberal lunatics.

This reply was deleted.