ADMIN

Been wrong more than he's been right - Imgflip

Dr. Anthony Fauci has a good bedside manner with the public, but he has been wrong about everything I have interacted with him on.

In late January, when I was making the case on behalf of the president to take down the flights from China, Fauci fought against the president’s courageous decision — which might well have saved hundreds of thousands of American lives.

When I warned in late January in a memo of a possibly deadly pandemic, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases was telling the news media not to worry.

When I was working feverishly on behalf of the president in February to help engineer the fastest industrial mobilization of the health care sector in our history, Fauci was still telling the public the China virus was low risk.

When we were building new mask capacity in record time, Fauci was flip-flopping on the use of masks.

And when Fauci was telling the White House Coronavirus Task Force that there was only anecdotal evidence in support of hydroxychloroquine to fight the virus, I confronted him with scientific studies providing evidence of safety and efficacy. A recent Detroit hospital study showed a 50% reduction in the mortality rate when the medicine is used in early treatment.

read more:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/todaysdebate/2020/07/14/anthony-fauci-wrong-with-me-peter-navarro-editorials-debates/5439374002/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• fauci(t) is a spicket of posion

• Dr. Fauci, although appointed by Reagan, is a registered democrat, and his basic loyalties are with the democrats. His advice is contrary to that being applied by other nations where, in fact, their virus contractions have deminished. 

Not one single child, without a previous health condition, has died from the virus. A few after contracting it did die but they were already ill with lung issues that made them easy prey for the virus and should have been isolated at home to begin with. Fact: more children have died from the flu than from COVID.

• We better start connecting the dots to all of these organizations.....

https://www.crisisgroup.org/who-we-are/board

https://brassballs.blog/home/hillary-clinton-foundation-plans-contr...

This is an onslaught of sedition and treason on behalf of a bunch "usual suspects" if one critically assesses everything. 

Board of Trustees
    International Crisis Group's Board of Trustees has 47 members drawn from 30 countries. They bring a wide array of perspectives drawn from their exper…
  • This is just another example that shows Trump is a fool for appointing liberals into positions of trust and power, unfortunately no one better to vote for...

• If Trump had never put Dr Fauci in the forefront would anyone know who he is or what connections he has? I believe Trump wanted to show the American people to know Dr Fauci and what he is. Sometimes you need to show the people so they can see for themselves.

• Oleg...

Dr. Fauci was not appointed by Pres. Trump...Dr. Anthony Fauci was appointed the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) under Reagan in 1984.

• Ok, I meant taking advice from...

• Fauci is bought and paid for by those who have only self-interest at stake. Fauci was involved in the "gain of function" experiments in Wuhan that led to creation of this virus. He said in March on 50 Minutes that masks were not necessary; "don't buy masks". Now he says he said that because he was trying to avert a run on masks by the general public. Too bad he didn't tell us we shouldn't use toilet paper. On the other hand, he admits that he was involved in researching an anti-COVID vaccine in January, while still assuring us publicly that the virus was a minimal threat. 

Here's the deal: there are no "pure scientists." What we call science today is based on laboratory work that is paid for by universities, government or private companies. Fauci is "head of research", which means that his primary responsibility is to raise funds. How do you raise funds? By giving those who provide the funds what they want. Results can be, and are, manipulated in countless ways, all out of sight. Latest example: ordinarily a new drug or vaccine requires months if not years of testing before it can get FDA approval. But at this very moment we are having Rendesavir pushed on us with virtually no testing at all. Where is the science? In the pocketbooks of those who profit from owning the "scientists."

• Where is the FBI... they should be investigating the corruption and collusion for profit taking place in the CDC and FDA.  It is obvious, even to the casual observer, that illegal access, use of federal funds and resources, for private ventures is occurring.

• cicero_trump_warning_meme.jpg?resize=865,452

This reply was deleted.