ADMIN

Fauci and Obama Push Vax at DC School

2020 APR 13 Obama, Fauci, China, Wuhan Lab 4, $3.7m USD ...

Dr. Anthony Fauci and former President Barack Obama made a surprise visit to a Washington D.C. elementary school to aid in COVID-19 vaccination efforts.

'We are just getting through the holiday season and we have one more thing to be thankful for, which is that we can get kids vaccinated if they're between the ages of 5 and 11,' Obama told the crowd of students, teachers and parents at Kimball Elementary School on Tuesday afternoon.

'Nobody really loves getting a shot. I don't love getting a shot. But I do it because it's going to help keep me healthy.'  

The leaders aimed to fight the stigma surrounding coronavirus vaccines, and turned up to see kids getting their second shot of Pfizer's COVID vaccine, which is now available to children aged five and up. 

'[The vaccinations] are really going to protect you. We know that from a lot of data, and a lot of experience we have,' Fauci told the rally.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10260821/Embattled-Fauci-joined-Obama-childrens-second-COVID-vaccination-DC-school.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Totally correct, Lynn!

These American Reds -- Commie monsters -- use the natural inclination of Real Americans to be pleasant, law abiding, conciliatory & peaceful against us.

In fact, only a quarter or less of the legal population buys into any significant part of the Left agenda & the activist, true-believer bunch is just a few tens of thousands of generally mentally ill creeps.

As example, one of my son's is a career Army officer with more than 10 years of enlisted & commissioned service. He and 90% of the White & Hispanic commissioned & Warrant officers in his Corps of Engineers Group leaving the Active Component Army ... Some are to ARNG, none to the Federal Reserve... while many, like him, are quitting the Army entirely.

And it's not a racial thing, either. He says about half of the high quality Black officers are bailing, too. And not only officers, but nid-career NCOs are punching out, too. Another relative is a Federal Marshall. A career lawman ... He's taking early retirement & moving to Idaho.

My points are these:

-- I've traveled over much of the world & there are no people anywhere as law abiding & generally pleasant as Americans... that's why the rash of criminal activities on the Left & social trash side is so shocking to us.

-- The Left is learning that fear & terror tactics only work to a point, but then becomes counterproductive & engenders the kind of anger that they can't control. We're nearing that point.

-- If the Left unleashes further or accelerated social violence neither their street thugs nor the leadership of the DemoCom Party will survive -- most will be driven from power, some will not survive physically...and that terrifies them.

In the vernacular of the street: they start shit, we'll finish it.

• There are not enough agencies, courts, enforcements, jails, foster care or personnel for staffing to force American Citizens and Parents to do anything against their Will and Constitutional Rights!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• fraudci is a liar, a crook taking bribes from big pharma, and a minion of satan!!!!!!!!!!

• Child Sacrifice

• I agree I have written about this issue before... we are being exposed to hundreds of disease vectors and CDC and DHS are well aware... they in fact appear to be supporting the importation of disease as Biden's Administration puts out a call for more illegal aliens to come to the US.  I would classify their actions as CRIMINAL and we must not forget it once we regain the reigns of government... criminally culpable individuals need to be prosecuted.

• Ron, if We the People depend on the gop we are in trouble as the gop establishment is complicit in tyranny being imposed on us!!!!!!!!!!

• I certainly would not recommend waiting on the GOP... they have proven to be the opposite of the same Big Government Coin... corruption and the acquiring of power for personal use rather than public benefit. The silent majority is without a national voice.  The People need a new party or to co-opt the existing GOP, throwing out all the RINO's.  We need to persuade Pres. Trump to work on reforming the RNC and GOP... We need to drain the swamp in our ranks before taking on the Marxist Democrats.  The People are currently without an effective political party making it difficult to be an effective voice for reform.

• Sadly, President Trump wound up having nothing but deep state TRAITORS in his cabinet, including sessions, barr, wray, and too many others.  He got punked by the establishment and then they crapped all over him!!!!!!!!!!  And mike pence is just another crooked establishment hack.  If he runs

• Ron -- the truth is COVID is the least if the things these invaders bring that we should worry about ... Most of these invaders carry parasites northern hemisphere doctors have seldom seen. 

They also carry diseases normally not seen north of the tropics ...

The Devil rats know all of this and approve of these disease carriers being among us ...

• This two stupid idiots don't understand that parents are in charge of their children and not the government 

This reply was deleted.