Replies

• Fauci is a murderer. The vaccine will end up killing more people that the virus.

• Fouchi is a careless doctor, who used his medical knowledge to help create this virus, then used the opportunity to make millions for himself and billions for big pharma under false pretenses that ihis "vaccine" will stop the spread of this virus.
      God knows how many people throughout the world have died as a direct result of this shot, and how many will be affected severely for life. Those in power to stop giving this poison decided there was too much to lose financially, and made the decision to continue to push it, then push the boosters, and then push it for children, and try to make it mandatory for all people! These criminals are doing harm intentionally, knowingly. Do the people not have the right to protect themselves from harm? Do we not have the right to punish those who caused it?

fauchi, along with many others who made this mass vaccination happen did it for financial gain, without concern for their oath cause no harm. As far as I'm concerned, removing thei medical license is not close to enough, line them up and shoot the bastards! How are they different from the Nazis and the communists?

• Iona, I agree completely except I would hang them rather than waste good bullets on pig excrement!!!!!!!!!!  A rope can be used many times, a bullet only once.

• These pharmaceutical companies must be giving a kick-back to fauci and biden or why else would anyone be promoting something even they say does not work. There are now two oral medications that when taken early have zero deaths. Deaths are the very reason the vaccines were so urgent. So why is no one promoting them or even talking about them. There is something wrong here. And it looks like it is money and power!

It does seem like this administration is working both ends of this at the same time. They are making it look like they are completely determined to defeat the corona virus and then on the other hand doing everything in their power to keep it going at the same time. If in fact they are so determined to defeat it they mandate vaccines illegally why would they be allowing millions of illegal aliens to come into this country untested and unchecked?  Control and power!  

I say defeating it is not their goal extending its existence is their goal. that's the only thing that makes any since.   They used the virus to change the voting laws in 2020 and won. It worked so well they intend to use that again in 2022. That is why no one is talking about the medications that has such a successful track record.

• Don, of course they are getting kickbacks, it is what devildemocommiecrats do, make their owners super rich for a share of the ill-gotten riches!!!!!!!!!!

• You hit the nail on the head, it is all about money which means control!

• I'd like to boost Fauci into never never land. What a royal creep

• Hahahahaha, it doesn't work so take more of it stupid!

• Iona, exactly their plan.  I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!!!!!!!  They WILL NOT inject their poison into my body!!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.