Replies

• From her inability to engage in reasonable conversation and her constant use of All Caps to "shout" her responses, I have come to the conclusion that Donna Griffin is nothing but a political troll whose sole purpose is to stir up emotional responses from the contributors here. Her obtuse support of Oz is the give-away! You can still vote for the real conservatives (despite Trump's endorsements for others) and, at the same time support Trump for president if you like. But bad choices on his part do strongly damage his credibility!

• As a Penn resident I know Oz is a negative in my area due to his anti gun comments. I fear Trump has lost favor for having backed a RINO.

• YOU ARE WRONG DIANE.

• And you Donna are a abusive messenger whose only apparent goal on this site is to prove you are an uniformed idiot.

I asked you if you were a resident of Penn.? You have refused to answer. That says a lot doesn't it?

• If Oz gets elected, and when he turns on Trump.....will you come back and apologize to America?

You need to go an buy a Koran, read it and when you are finished decide if Oz is still your choice!
      You KNOW NOTHING about OZ until you read the Koran!

• Yes Oz is a devilcrat  hiding as a  Republican  rino.he is not what he says he is .as a gun owner  I will not vote for him .  Yes withdrawal  your endorsement  Mr. President .

• NOPE DO NOT WITHDRAW ANYTHING OZ IS THE REAL DEAL.

• Get a Koran and read it, it will serve you well.....or are you a Muslim too pushing Oz so hard?

• Donna, I will ask you again: are you a resident of Pennsylvania? If not then you are simply a shill for Oz.
      I am aware of Oz's statements on gun control and abortion, both issues for which he has stated his support. We have a wolf in sheep’s clothing leaving the governor’s seat, we darn sure to not need a sneaky senator wearing the cloak of a leopard.
      I was a Trump supporter long before many jumped on his wagon. I continued to support Trump during his term in office. I will not support him any further if he continues his support for Oz. I know I am not alone in saying that.

• This reply was deleted.
    • OZ IS A GREAT GUY, HE WILL DO GREAT THINGS FOR PENNSYLVANIA.  DO NOT BE FOOLED BY NAYSAYERS THESE ARE THE VERY SAME PEOPLE THAT SIAD THIS CRAP ABOUT TRUMP.

This reply was deleted.