Replies

• clinton and obama both sold secrets to communist china and other enemies to hurt America and enrich themselves!!!!!!!!!!

• The World may have changed but the fundamental relationship between individuals, government, and society remain CONSTANT... technology and the methods for governing are the product of the core precepts that have ALWAYS served human intercourse.  I am reminded of the scripture... There is nothing new under the sun... "all things remain the same from the beginning..."

The basic motivation that brought creation to where it is today is the same.  What has been will be again, and what has been done, will be done again. There is nothing new under the sun.

See: 2 Peter 3:4 and Ecl. 1:9

2 Peter 3:4 "Where is the promise of His coming?" they will ask. "Ever since our fathers fell aslee…
    • Jea, I agree, every agreement signed by politicians will end up hurting We the People in favor of the ruling class!!!!!!!!!!

• Janet...

Trump messed up with a lot of 'guys' ... appointments and endorsements that ended poorly.... creating billions in NEW debt while setting up the steal of the century in the 2020 Election cycle...  We all saw the theft and fraud coming, it was telegraphed well in advance. In effect, the DEEP STATE, in both political parties, kicked Pres. Trump to the curb along with his legacy and the Public. The GOP/RNC, to this very day, claims election fraud did not occur. 

Pres. Trump left us with a Southern Border with more holes than wall, and a nation wondering what happened to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN... the vanishing legacy of a failed administration.  Good Government is not a reality show, it is not a media production. Good government is the product of skilled statesmen, whose legacy is a system, with institutional core values, that serve the Nation long after they leave office.

• I agree, Janet. In fact I think by supporting Oz he gave a boost to DeSantis. The ads paid for by Oz and McCormack here in Pennsylvania are clogging the airwaves. And the attacks are vicious.

• JANET YOU ARE WRONG WRONG WRONG OZ IS A GREAT GUY-EVERYONE SAID THE VERY SAME THING ABOUT TRUMP AND I STOOD WITH TRUMP AND HAVE NEVER BEEN SORRY FOR IT.

• DONNA WATCHED TOO MUCH OF OZ ON TV. 

See Donna, I can yell too.

• Donna needs to use caps which is no different than a spoiled child yelling at his/her mother for sympathy.

• Trump isn't a Muslim!!!!!!

• STRANGELY SOMEHOW I DO NOT CARE.

This reply was deleted.