ADMIN

Fauci's real intention - The Donald - America First

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, served up harsh criticism of Americans on Thursday, asserting that the country suffers from what he described as an “anti-science bias” problem.

“One of the problems we face in the United States is that unfortunately, there is a combination of an anti-science bias that people are — for reasons that sometimes are, you know, inconceivable and not understandable — they just don’t believe science and they don’t believe authority,” Fauci told the Learning Curve podcast, which is produced by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

“So when they see someone up in the White House, which has an air of authority to it, who’s talking about science, that there are some people who just don’t believe that — and that’s unfortunate because, you know, science is truth,” Fauci continued, referring to the White House coronavirus task force’s once-daily briefings.

“It’s amazing sometimes the denial there is, it’s the same thing that gets people who are anti-vaxxers, who don’t want people to get vaccinated, even though the data clearly indicate the safety of vaccines,” he added. “That’s really a problem.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/18/anthony-fauci-americans-dont-believe-science-and-they-dont-believe-authority/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Science is not truth. Science properly understood is the search for truth. Dr. Fauci wants us to see him as infallible, yet he is hardly spotless in this situation. He has stated that he began research and testing corona vaccines in January. Why, when at that time he was telling us that we really had little or nothing to worry about? And a question: who was and is funding that research? Fauci has long been in thrall to Big Pharma, and I suspect he still is. As for being "anti-science," whatever that means, I am not anti-science but I do reserve the right always to question what the scientists say. After all, Hitler had his eugenics "scientists" who justified the worst sins of the Holocaust on their "science." And don't get me started on "believing authority." The more someone asserts his (or her) "authority" the more likely it is that they are doing so because they cannot otherwise justify their edicts. And that includes Fauci

• Yes American's are skeptical, with good cause. For years we were hurranged with global warming, low and behold to find the models left out the most important thing the sun. Then there it was an minney ice age because the sun activity was quiet. Now comes the coronavirus model and it was totally wrong. Dr. Fauci wonders why there is skepticism with science. I am not anti vaccines, they're useful in stemming measles, whooping caugh, mumps, small pox, etc., but I will not be marked by people who promote globalism by population reduction or secretly include nanochip technology to track every aspect of one's life in those vaccines. If those in authority actually have the American citizens best interest that is one thing, but Dr. Fauci, Bill Gates, the Rockerfellers, the Clinton's etc., reputation follow them and it's very good.

• When is someone with the bawls going to call this leftist a*swipe out for what he really is? Quit playing with him and expose him for being a tool of the left.

• This guy wakes up to a new world EVERY DAY, IGNORE his sorry a*s!

• His 15 minutes was up about a month ago.

Time to go away!

• I am shocked at how accommodating toward authority all the people around me have been in response to this propaganda pandemic. I have questioned authority from my youth (to my detriment then) to this current day and it now serves me well to do so. 

• St. Paul in a late night lecture told his listeners not to believe him because he said it.  They should go and test what he said against Scripture.  That will serve anyone well.  I bet you've done that?

• Ditto. From pastors, to business owners, to everyone else. Businesses should ALL have defied these illegal proclamations. Sheriffs should have protected life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all of us.  Rodney Howard Browne is the only pastor who could equate this tyranny to the book of Daniel and he stayed open, was fined $500, went to jail for 10 minutes and came back stronger than ever. He mocks those who cowarded down. As he should. 

• "Cowards will never enter The Kingdom Of God."  Bible.  Often.  Take heed.

• RIGHT! And when they serve up the "November Covid Return" we all should just ignore it, or we all are toast! Unfortunately, they may amp up the effects of the next COVID return so that everybody freaks out so bad that they won't leave their homes to vote.

This reply was deleted.