ADMIN

Fauci's real intention - The Donald - America First

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, served up harsh criticism of Americans on Thursday, asserting that the country suffers from what he described as an “anti-science bias” problem.

“One of the problems we face in the United States is that unfortunately, there is a combination of an anti-science bias that people are — for reasons that sometimes are, you know, inconceivable and not understandable — they just don’t believe science and they don’t believe authority,” Fauci told the Learning Curve podcast, which is produced by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

“So when they see someone up in the White House, which has an air of authority to it, who’s talking about science, that there are some people who just don’t believe that — and that’s unfortunate because, you know, science is truth,” Fauci continued, referring to the White House coronavirus task force’s once-daily briefings.

“It’s amazing sometimes the denial there is, it’s the same thing that gets people who are anti-vaxxers, who don’t want people to get vaccinated, even though the data clearly indicate the safety of vaccines,” he added. “That’s really a problem.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/18/anthony-fauci-americans-dont-believe-science-and-they-dont-believe-authority/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The eyes of many have been opened. Their plans and intended pain shall be foiled. There is an anger now that has replaced the intended fear. Patriots have started fighting back, protecting property and speech. Christians's eyes have finally opened to differing degrees. We are in a pause right now that I see similar to Hirohito declaring "I fear we have wakened the sleeping giant." We are simply not going to do this circus again.

• It's A Hoax! He's A Hoax! 

• News flash for Fauci: there are many published national and international science studies that completely refute what he has said about covid-19. Some refutations are by scientists from his own former team members even. Other such study results are independent of him. 

Fauci's problem is with his own credibility. He just can't understand why we would ever trust anyone other than him. 

So we believe science more when it's clear that basic fundamental protocols are followed, and there is little clarity from his camp. Plus, he seems blindly emersed in politics like the climate change sheep. 

It would be nice if he just went home. 

• He is a lead player in creating the One World Government.  In One Word go discover the most painful place in existence.

• Is that like all those "scientists"  that claim man made climate change is real? Those of us with the ability to actuall think for uurselves do believe in real scince, not scaremongering. As for authority, from what I've seen I'm not sure I'm living in America anymore when looking at what some of these Governors and Mayors are doing.

• Well said... fear-mongering and crisis manufacturing have become the political tools of the Democrat Party... as they continue to feed America a diet of fear and uncertainty, one crisis after another... one hoax on top of another.  Race-baiting, ecological disasters, pandemics, pending economic collapse, ... all requiring more and bigger government solutions... solutions that never seem to work but only create more crisis.

It is time to put down the Democrat Party... like a rabid animal, they are fomenting riot, and anarchy as they spread their pandemic of race-baiting and economic ruin.  Vote them all out and restore confidence in the government.  Fire and prosecute all those who have leveraged their government power for personal and ideological goals.  It is time to take up the Democrats calls for accountability in government starting with Nancy Pelosi and the House of Representatives.... and working our way down a long list of betrayals and sedition... until the courts and federal law enforcement agencies, are able to function properly.

Pres. Obama's call for fundamental transformation are indeed needed... we must return our government to the fundamentals found in our Constitution and those policies and legal interpretations that have secured our liberty and prosperity for hundreds of years.  The People must act now to 'Make America Great Again';  too, 'Make America Prosperous Again'.  To Make America a Constitutional Republic Again... through the rule of law as understood and practiced by our forefathers.

• Returning us to our founding principles was not at all what Obama ever intended

• Thanks for correcting Ron.  He needs LOTS of correction.  I try but I'm only one person.  (Ron is a respected friend and he lets me get away with silly stuff)

• Thanks, HG always good to hear from a friend...  By the way, my wife agrees  I need lots of correction... 

This reply was deleted.