ADMIN

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 3.07.44 PM.png

It’s starting to look like a Trump will be on top of the 2024 presidential ticket even if former President Donald Trump doesn't challenge President Biden.

That’s because Donald Trump Jr. has surged to the head of the GOP pack in a new survey of challengers in a race that is minus his father.

Among GOP primary voters, Don Jr. has gone from sitting 10 points behind former Vice President Mike Pence in November to 6 points ahead, 21%-15%, in the McLaughlin & Associates survey.

No other Republican has double digits in the survey.

read more:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/don-jr-surges-to-front-of-2024-poll-if-father-doesnt-run

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No!...Kasich, Romney or Pence...you have got to be kidding.

• I know that I sure as hell would not pick Mitt Romney nor John Kasich for ANYTHING..! Other Than Donald Trump Sr. I Really Don't know...?

• If Trump chooses not to run again, I think I would go for a Desantis/Noem ticket.  I like Don, Jr. also so maybe a Don Jr and either Desantis or Noem. I have nothing really against Pense, but somehow I just don't see him as President.

• Trump is my pick with Don Jr as a his running mate.

• First pick is President Trump, 2nd pick is Don, Jr. 

• Not for that traitorous rino, pence

• Jr would be my second pick.  Wanted him to run in 2024 if Sr had won!!!!!!!!!!

• How did Kasich beat out thoes behind him?  And, how in the name of God did Romney get his stand?

• I would support President Trump Sr., then Jr., and whomever is picked as VP... I would support Candace Owens as VP.... Sharp and Capable.   

• Marjorie Taylor Greene also has a bright future. She is as fearless as Candace

This reply was deleted.