ADMIN

Dominion Voting systems forensic report released. - Imgur

An election systems worker driven into hiding by death threats has filed a defamation lawsuit against President Donald Trump’s campaign, two of its lawyers and some conservative media figures and outlets.

Eric Coomer, security director at the Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems, said he wants his life back after being named in false charges as a key actor in “rigging” the election for President-elect Joe Biden. There has been no evidence that the election was rigged.

His lawsuit, filed Tuesday in district court in Denver County, Colorado, names the Trump campaign, lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, conservative columnist Michelle Malkin, the website Gateway Pundit, Colorado conservative activist Joseph Oltmann, and conservative media Newsmax and One America News Network.

“I have been thrust into the public spotlight by people with political and financial agendas but, at heart, I am a private person,” Coomer said in a statement.

“While I intend to do everything I can to recapture my prior lifestyle, I have few illusions in this regard,” he said. “And so, today, I put my trust in the legal process, which has already exposed the truth of the 2020 presidential election.”

Dominion, which provided vote-counting equipment to several states, has denied accusations that it switched Trump votes in Biden’s favor, and no evidence has emerged to back those charges up.

read more:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/22/dominion-worker-lawsuit-trump-campaign-450212

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And so all of these groups and people, just mistakenly charged this guy with election fraud. Too bad, so sad. No one cares that you are private. Crooks are crooks.  "No evidence". That is the joke of the century.

• When the prospect of a Trump victory was brought up, Oltmann said a man identified as “Eric from Dominion” supposedly said “don’t worry about the election, Trump is not going to win. I made ... sure of that,” adding an expletive.   https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/22/dominion-worker-lawsuit-tr... And this idiot wants  to sue  hell he shoudl be arested for fraud..  I saw this guy give a demonstration on the voting machine and he proved jsut what we all knew Dominon software can and did steal the election .. what a idiot  to sue because his so called name was called into question .. what a idiot 

Dominion worker sues Trump campaign and conservative media
    Eric Coomer said he wants his life back.
This reply was deleted.