ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is no way that sleepy joe campaigning in his basement could beat an energetic Trump, who is the most hard working president ever. (Remember obummer who played golf all the time?) Trump's rallies showed what wide spread support he has among Americans. This must be fraud.

• Michelle 0bama's goals in elections. Whether she reached her goal yet, I do  not know yet.

Lofty words from an activist

In typical Marxist fashion which uses the occasion of crisis to pull off nefarious deeds, Obama pulled off the theft of Election 2020 under the cover of Covid.

“Former first lady Michelle Obama is getting behind efforts to expand vote-by-mail options amid the coronavirus outbreak. (Newsmax, April 13, 2020)

“Her support for federal legislation, which would make it easier for people to cast their ballots during the presidential election, was made through a voter initiative she leads, When We All Vote. 

“Celebrity-backed When We All Vote is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization focused on increasing voter participation. 

“The group says Americans should have more access to voting by mail, early in-person voting and online voter registration.

“The support comes after the state of Wisconsin was forced to hold its primary election. The state’s Supreme Court overturned the governor’s order to postpone the vote, which forced people to choose whether they wanted to stay home or risk getting sick to vote. 

“Americans should never have to choose between making their voices heard and keeping themselves and their families safe,” Obama said in a statement. “There is nothing partisan about striving to live up to the promise of our country: making the democracy we all cherish more accessible, and protecting our neighbors, friends and loved ones as they participate in this cornerstone of American life.”

https://canadafreepress.com/article/to-stop-ongoing-election-theft-...

8130934298?profile=RESIZE_180x180&width=128&height=128&crop=1%3A1
    Michelle Obama Backs Absentee Voting for 2020 Election
    Former first lady Michelle Obama is getting behind efforts to expand vote-by-mail options amid the coronavirus outbreak. Her support for federal legi…
    Michelle Obama Backs Absentee Voting for 2020 Election
    Former first lady Michelle Obama is getting behind efforts to expand vote-by-mail options amid the coronavirus outbreak. Her support for federal legi…
  • Now we know why they put up an airhead like biden to be their candidate, and put harris as his running mate. harris is a communisst and hates the American Constution and will be US president onJan 21 2121, after joe kicks the bucket..

Who really voted for biden ? biden drew fly's to every rallly he held, while President drew sro crouds and crouds outside that satyed and listened to whatever our President was going to say.

This election is insanity. How did the states count all the votes  in the house and senate races immediately and drag on the presidential vote count for days ?

This election is fixed by a number of democrat state govenors.

• When you see how many Democrats got re-elected shows me how stupid they are.  Here we have Governor Einslee who single handledly allowed the distruction of WA state's economy yet he has 60% of the vote!  I think every single state needs to be recounted, whether they like it or not!   This is totally criminal and needs to be stopped.  

• I don't think my disgust meter can go any higher. Next level would be visceral hatred.

• Unfortunately, dem voters are ignorant enough to believe the lies.  When all is said and done if Trump is handed the election, then this country will be in trouble.

• I look forward to the Trumps showing us what they have been uncovering but we are already disgusted with the voter fraud. Don Jr must already have tons of proof to make such a statement. Now there is no doubt Trump will win the court cases and therefore the election. 

• If Trump is not sworn in this coming January, then this Nation is lost forever.

Submission is the goal of the Left, and America will have submitted to it, like sheep, or cattle.

God help us.

• Trump Jr will give us the proof. He already announced that he had proof. Why would he hold anything back?

God helps us, always. He comes down on the side of the righteous. Have faith!

• Does anyone know how to contact President Trump directly?  Not tweet,twitter, or some other bull shit.  Thanks.

This reply was deleted.