ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• An attack on Trump is an attack on the country and an attack on we the people. 

• Meanwhile Antifa Attacts Federal Buildings in Philadelphia!

• Oh ye of little faith. None of this will happen!

• Reality has a strange effect on those being pummelled in the streets of America for simply wearing a MAGA hat or return home to find their home ravaged and vandalize... or go to work only to find their businesses burnt to the ground.  Others take offense when their stores are looted and their vehicles ser afire.

So, I wonder why they doubt the Calvary is coming or that it EVEN exists... could it all be a ruse to keep them corralled by a false sense of security... believing their government would never do what it is doing, or that elements within the government will eventually rise up and cast off their oppressors.

Wake up... no one is coming... the calvary is dead and the facts indicate we are left to fend off the enemies of our state on our own.  If there is any Calvary out there mount up now and come to the People's rescue, before what little confidence the people have in government is destroyed.

• Its on the way. Insurrection act  has been signed, wait for Emergency Broadcast and then we celebrate

• Who's going to obey it if it was?

• I agree. Amen.

• Communists ALWAYS criminalize the competition. Just another sighn that the DEMOCRATS STOLE IT!!!. REVOLT WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME!!! 

• Revolution without organization is chaos... anarchy.  Those who have for years declined to organize on a national level have led us into the wilderness without a guide or a compass to set a return course for better horizons.  We must organize, assign leaders, and mount an organized lawful resistance to the left's coup... it must happen quickly or the left will have us all in chains or worse...

Decentralized command and local leadership are not sufficient to conduct an effective national resistance...

• This is different. We know the enemy and we know US. Sun Tzu

In a C.C.P. styled surveilled state, small pockets of Loose missiles is the way to go.

This reply was deleted.