ADMIN

Meme Civil War - Democrats' Violence | TRUMP MEMES LIBRARY | Flickr

Democrats are contemplating secession and potential civil war as they game out possible scenarios for a closely contested election, according to a report by Ben Smith in a New York Times column Sunday.

The bulk of Smith’s column is devoted to the question of how the media will handle Election Night coverage, given that the result may not be known for weeks. Vote-by-mail, which many states have only recently adopted — ostensibly, to prevent the spread of coronavirus in polling places — could lead to an uncertain result.

However, buried near the end of Smith’s column is a report that Democrats have participated in a “war game” in which they considered several possible outcomes of the election.

In one scenario, John Podesta — the former chair of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, and a leading figure in party circles — played former Vice President Joe Biden, and refused to concede the election.

The result: the threat of secession by the entire West Coast, followed by the possible intervention of the U.S. armed forces.

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/08/02/democrats-war-game-for-election-includes-west-coast-secession-possible-civil-war-john-podesta/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You should read my reply! I'm DONE! 
      No longer interested in your views!

• What is the matter with you!

Read my comments again!

i have supported President Trump since the day he announced his candidacy,right up to now! Or do you just like to fight and argue?

which I do NOT! Sorry, I can't waste my energy that way!

herein I shall ignore your writings!

• You want the US to get better and be well? As far as I am concerned, Trump is well on his way to make America great again. He signed the biggest tax cuts ever and got rid of regulations. He gave government handouts to Americans most affected by the demonrat shutdown of the economy because he is a caring and compassionate man.  That's why Americans will give him a landslide win in November. 

• Ha Your welcome. Simple copy & paste on my part :)

• Hmmm! Thanks, that is a good reply! 
      Then there is the Colonels answer! 
      it seems, then, for any state, and because rights are God given, if the people vote for secession they can secede! 
      I like where I'm living. Don't want to move, to Texas or anywhere. But of course I would if I had to and then if I could see it as having no other choice. I love the United States. I loved it when it was healthy. I still love it when it's sick, I just wanted to get better and be well.

Thanks again for the reply,

• P/S You Asked:  "Where do the rights of a state or the people stop?" 

Answer:

The State derives its right to govern by the consent of the People...  Governments are created to serve the people who establish them. Hence, the rights of the governed are supreme rights and when the State forgets who it serves and the laws no longer serve the people but restrain their liberty and consent to be governed... those same people have a DUTY and a Right to abolish said government and to create another that serves their interests and CONSENT to be governer.

The rights of the state stop whenever the consent to govern is revoked by the People...  such revocation being either peaceful or by force of arms.

The rights of the People are sovereign rights granted by the Creator... God-given.  Therefore, the People's rights are only subject to the limits placed on them by God and stop when the People's assert rights reserved to God or are in conflict with God's Commands.  The State is sovereign by right of the PEOPLE ONLY.

• The State is sovereign by command from the People... The People are sovereign by command from God... and God is sovereign of all by right of Creation and His eternal power.  It then follows that the state derives its powers and rights from the People, and the People their rights and power from God, who is by right of creation and His eternal power the source of all rights ... life itself.

• Always insightful and well said. It is life as entertainment rather than seeking truth and wisdom. 

• Jane in the past and throughout our history, many self-educated men lead our nation and developed its commerce and scientific prowess with little to no formal or advanced education.  Home Schooling and the concept of life time educational opportunities induced inquiring minds, like your Grandfather, to master some very advanced skills on their own initiative. We do not find that level of self-actualization today, mainly because of the fundamental social and cultural changes in our nation... which, provide other distractions and social enticements. We have become mesmerized by television and the whole spectrum of electronic media and its vicarious experiences, rather than a personal engagement with real-world problems that lead to informal learning opportunities for our parents. 

The result of our personal disengagement from a world of learning by experiences...  has created a nation of vicarious engagement ... and the ensuing cultural malaise that is dumbing down of America. 

• Succession is not granted by the State.. it is the sovereign act of a people who have determined that their current government is no longer suitable to serve their needs...The Government doesn't grant succession the people TAKE IT... by their sovereign right of consent to be governed.  Hence, there is no need for the Constitution to prescribe its terms.  The People succeeding hold the God-given sovereign power to separate and determine by what means...

However, if done irrationally and without proper consideration for the other members of the Union, it is likely to result in CIVIL WAR as the offended parties redress their sovereign right to retain their UNION by force of Arms.  The hasty, ill-conceived separation of sovereigns, often result in war... civil or otherwise.

When the 13 Colonies decided to secede from the British Empire... They did not ask permission of the King, they simply notified him that they no longer were his subjects issuing their proclamation o liberty through the "Declaration of Independence".  Of course, this resulted in war... the Revolutionary War.  However, it was the PEOPLE whose decision brought about the succession not a formal act of the British Parlament of its King.  So, it was with the separation of the Confederate States... their rightful powers to secede being God-given.  However, it went badly as the remaining members of the Union did not agree with their separation from the Union and the Civil War ensured.

The Union was restored by the right of combat... by force of arms not by consent.  It took nearly 100yrs for most of the animosity and hate to disappear from our culture... Now we stand at the precipice of another possible civil war and the succession of several states is being bandied about... with some denying they have such a right.  However, it matters not what the legalist would dictate if a soverign people decide to secede the only remedy is war.

This reply was deleted.